1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by hifiguy528, Dec 19, 2010.
First

Back
456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465
467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476
Next

Last
  1. Tilpo
    Well spotted! I didn't even see it at first.

If you like Lupin III, you should definitely watch the new series that just finished airing the other day. (Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna)

2. lilkoolaidman
    Quote:

I haven't compared them, but the Schiit is pretty neutral sounding. As in, boring neutral. That's not a bad thing, but if your DacMagic has some coloration that you like, you may miss that with the Schiit.

3. Jaypops
    Quote:

As long as the instrument separation is good, I'm fine with the dac being neutral. Thanks :)

4. antberg
    Quote:
    only if with Nigella Lawson in bikini serving any Foie Gras dish or Toro` Sahimi  XD

5. Clayton SF
    Well I'd settle for Nigella Lawson serving up some salted caramel. Why does the UK have the best magazine covers?

Check, please.

esq-new-nigella-lawson-cover.jpg

6. IceClass
    Quote:

Hmmmm ... flesh ...

7. ITCW
    newdesktoprig2.jpg

newdesktoprig1.jpg

papaverhybridum likes this.
  8. Zombie_X Contributor
    Yo,

Still using the Belkins? I remember you having their Pure AV aeries of RCA cables.

Quote:

9. Dubstep Girl
    eew, bose speakers.... [​IMG] but nice headphones [​IMG]

10. lilkoolaidman
    Quote:

The Companion 2s aren't bad if you get them for a good price, and you need the space. For the price, I would rather get some AV40s though.

11. grokit
    Bose speakers are generally much better than Bose headphones.

12. madbull
    Quote:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... [​IMG]

13. Focker
    Quote:

LOL

14. IceClass
    Space is always at a premium on Ice Station Zebra. I needed a stand-up desk that didn't cost an arm and a leg. It also needed to fit in a weirdly shaped alcove in the office I share with my partner and allow easy access to my nearfield/headphone rig without taking room away from or overpowering my ability to get work done - or my partner's for that matter. In the end I found something at IKEAHacks that I thought might fit the bill. I was up until late last night getting it all put in and wired in properly (hence the almost empty Black Bush) and so far, I'm pretty happy with how it's turned out.
    I might also add that one side benefit is that the slight - but annoying - hum that I experienced in my WA2 with my previous set-up has completely disappeared in favour of an inky black background.
    I do however now need a slightly taller stool that's capable of adjusting between 31" and 36".

DSC00422.jpg

DSC00423.jpg

DSC00424.jpg

DSC00424.jpg

DSC00426.jpg

DSC00427.jpg

DSC00428.jpg

DSC00429.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

... and yeah, no one will ever accuse the British media or Nigella of subtlety. :wink:

Quote:

15. Tilpo
    So here I was thinking it was just your average computer setup... Until I noticed the plethora of awesome looking audio equipment underneath it.

[rule]

On a semi-related note, my Tumblr solely dedicated to archiving all the content you guys post on this forum has reached 1,000 posts today.
    Thanks to everyone for the heaps of awesome images!

:beerchug:

First

Back
456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465
467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476
Next

Last