Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Mar 10, 2015 at 5:09 AM Post #19,774 of 40,989

I can't agree more with everything in this picture.

I agree thanks! (No bias :p)

Love the ALIEN poster, in my top 5 movies of all time.  Blade Runner isn't far off either.

Alien certainly is for me too, did you play Alien: Isolation game too? Such a great title and genuine homage to the film.

I really like the solid choice in classic Sci-Fi posters!

Those films are pretty fly for a Sci-Fi :p

I really like how the speakers are set on stands flanking the desk. Much better approach, sound-wise.

The sound is really sweet from them, I've only had them a few days so still adjusting to the difference to the floorstanders I've had for the past 6~ years! I think this looks more pro as well :p

Your rig looks spookily similar to my own, right down to the Ergotron monitor arm.

Sorry for potato pic; I'm on my way out the door at the moment.

Hah what are the odds! Maybe we also look alike :D

Mar 10, 2015 at 3:32 PM Post #19,781 of 40,989
  So, here's mine.  It all sits on a filing cabinet that's right next to my office desk. 

Quote:

Updated!  Still have more improvements to make.  Going to get shorter power cables and a headphone stand at least.

So, after some research and a bit of hunting to find cable.  I've got another update.

Mar 10, 2015 at 7:41 PM Post #19,783 of 40,989

Nice... I see you found a buyer for the HD-800 
L3000.gif

Mar 10, 2015 at 7:55 PM Post #19,785 of 40,989
Thanks. And above the speaker, is that something to keep it stable on the stand? Was thinking about buying some stands but wanna make sure they dont fall off (kids you know). ^^

Yup it seems stable and the speakers are heavy enough to not easy slip off either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back