Show us your Head-fi Reputation!
Oct 12, 2016 at 11:15 AM Post #46 of 52
Balance between giving and receiving is important
wink.gif

Peter, I like your logic, so the more gear that we give away - the more gear that we can justifiably buy? 
blink.gif

Oct 12, 2016 at 12:06 PM Post #49 of 52
You wanna keep a nice balance, you say? Just gimme the gear, and I'll give you some sweet reps in return ;P.

As soon as I get to use Photoshop, I need to make a Head-Fier Andy meme picture that says: I get ****s faster than I can give them. No, that sounds stupid. I'll think up a better response later.

Oct 12, 2016 at 12:24 PM Post #50 of 52
  You wanna keep a nice balance, you say? Just gimme the gear, and I'll give you some sweet reps in return ;P

Sorry, only one slight caveat, any gear that I give away will be because it is s!!!!!!!.

I want to cash in my reps now, for a good greasy bag of fish and chips and not waste anymore time eyeing up gear on HF and instead use my eyes for what nature intended i.e. the fluffy stuff!  
blink.gif

Oct 12, 2016 at 12:52 PM Post #52 of 52
I'll give you those Dollar Tree headphones you warned me not to buy that one day. :devil_face:

As long as it's not an M50x, oh, snap! =P

Man, if giving reps earned you money, I'd be so rich! But if giving bad advice cost you money, it'd balance out for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back