Show us your beer bottle headphone stand!
Feb 12, 2007 at 12:57 PM Post #46 of 166
Most of my beer is in cans, but I do have a bottle or two around: hence, K701s and Fireball.

Apologies for the startlingly bad picture (and bad alcohol for that matter), my real camera was stolen recently so my phone's all i've got to work with...

as for a Lebowskism? My favourite would have to be "if you will it it, is no dream. Theodore Herzl, man."

Feb 12, 2007 at 1:17 PM Post #47 of 166
i dont have much...but i guess it'll do
3000smile.gif
3000smile.gif

dsc049002fw3.jpg

Feb 12, 2007 at 1:48 PM Post #49 of 166
Mark it Zero!

Don't have any bottles of my preferred brew (Hobgoblin Ale) to hand, only cans, so i had to hunt for some worthy substitutes...

b33r1.jpg

b33r2.jpg

b33r3.jpg

cool.gif

Feb 12, 2007 at 1:50 PM Post #50 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by dpippel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well my friend, if you find Guiness revolting then there's no hope for your young ass.

It took me a few years before I really learned to appreciate Guinness. Once you get it out of your head that it must be thick and bitter because of the way it looks, you'll realize that it is one of the creamiest and most delicious beers on the planet. It's by far the best mass-market, widely available beer.

Now I'm thirsty and it's 6:50AM on a Monday morning
rolleyes.gif

Feb 12, 2007 at 2:53 PM Post #52 of 166
Headphone-Stand.jpg

Headphone-Stand-2.jpg

Headphone-Stand-3.jpg

evil_smiley.gif

Feb 12, 2007 at 3:18 PM Post #53 of 166
I shouldn't have read this thread. 10:30 on Monday morning is way too early for a beer. SO THIRSTY. I may post pics if I make it through the day.

Feb 12, 2007 at 6:25 PM Post #56 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by Debaser86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Headphone-Stand.jpg

Ah, the torpedo.
basshead.gif
You've gone and out-Bastarded me you person! If that's still full you'd better invite me over...
biggrin.gif

Feb 12, 2007 at 7:09 PM Post #58 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rylinkus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not too go too off topic here, but how is that?
I've never had that Bushmills and am a huge fan of Irish whiskeys.

It's a little Irish secret weapon of self destruction, rumored to be distilled by Lepricons.

Hardly anyone outside Ireland has come across it, and those who have are usually far too gone to be able to tell the tale
smily_headphones1.gif

Seriously though, it is one heck of a smooth single malt, smoother than a lot of beers I've had
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back