Shout out to Moon Audio

1. 26point2j
    I'm a super skeptical engineer and I know that cable construction above the basic physics of shielding shouldn't be a factor in audio presentation. I've done various blind (insert adjective here) testing of cables and there is (to quote Zeos) some "magic" in the Moon cables. Thoughts? Regardless, they are built like tanks.

2. Hifiearspeakers
    Not mine. My Silver Dragon cable started cutting in and out after 3 months of use even though it was babied. It sounded great when it worked though.

3. 26point2j
    What I hear is an "inner" focus of softness and an immediate accretion of transients.

4. 26point2j
    Definitely a different experience than mine. I hope they immediately replaced it?

5. PHIL007
    Mine, a black Dragon on HD700 didn't give what I expected ; it was quite unbalanced (they told me to choose the black one). I had a previous good experience with the silver one on an HD650. But I have no longer HD650. Does anyone knows if they have a service which would be changing plugs ? Forza has it and it is less expensive than loosing cables everytime we change the headphone.

6. Audiophonicalistic
    I agree. Purchased for se535 to see if cables made a difference. I wanted to return it cause $200; plugged it in and woah instantly a believer. No way its a placebo it made my 535 and ak jr shine. Big fan. Mine is still solid about 9 months. I take it to the gym and on long bike rides. Did 45 miles yesterday on bike and hasnt cut out once.

PHIL007 likes this.
  7. PHIL007
    My silver was one of the first, it must be something like 5 years old and still in pristime condition. Their client service is really great, which I almost never say.