Should I feel bad...
Apr 30, 2004 at 12:23 AM Post #3 of 16
best clip ever.

the noises are what make it.

Man that was funny.

I am going to go watch it again.

How much respect do you have for those other anchor people to be able to hold a straight face like that. I would have even laughed if I saw me do that.

Apr 30, 2004 at 1:53 AM Post #4 of 16
ROTFLMAO!!!

That is so hilarious! The lady makes the weirdest noises!

Great find!

Apr 30, 2004 at 2:54 AM Post #5 of 16
Funny, but still not as good as the one where an armed forces helicopter crew used the night vision system to film two people having sex in a car...comes complete with commentary.
biggrin.gif

Apr 30, 2004 at 5:22 AM Post #6 of 16
HaHaHaHa........no you shouldn't feel bad for laughing! I laughed like hell. Nothing like a little humor at the expense of someone else's misfortune.

Apr 30, 2004 at 6:19 AM Post #8 of 16
Holy crap was that funny! Sounded like someone was clubbing a family of baby seals. The two anchors reminded me of Will Ferrell and Cheri Oteri doing their Morning Latte bit on SNL. Good find.

Apr 30, 2004 at 6:37 AM Post #11 of 16
280smile.gif
600smile.gif
After the third time it becomes even more funny

Especially that "I can't breathe" part.

I think the man on the show afterwards (unlike the woman) is seriously trying to hold his laughter!

Apr 30, 2004 at 6:39 AM Post #12 of 16
that was great, I especially liked it when I started to repeatedly play the part where she falls down and hits the ground in endless loops. hilarious!!

Apr 30, 2004 at 11:09 AM Post #15 of 16
Yeah Will, you should feel bad. My guess is she hurt herself when she fell and hit the ground. It's funny when it doesn't involve people getting hurt. Hit in the crotch by some kid, that's funny. Seeing someone get hurt isn't. You're not a bad person for laughing, just sick.
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back