Shoud I buy JVC Ha-S600 or JVC Ha-S650
Jul 3, 2011 at 8:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

arbwar

New Head-Fier
I really can't decide between JVC ha-s600 and 650. 600 has 40 mm driver and 650 has 36 mm driver.
650 is only 8 pounds more expensive than 600. They both are stylish to my eyes.
I have read their reviews on head-fi. But still can't decide. I mostly listen to metal,rap, pop and electronic music. 
I want a noise isolating headphone but i want to hear a bit of traffic noise.
I don't feel safe if i don't hear a bit of traffic noise while i'm walking. Please tell me which one is better.
This gonna be my 1st over 5 pounds headphone. I'm going to buy as soon as i got a reply. :) can't wait.

Jul 4, 2011 at 11:41 AM Post #2 of 3
I happen to own both the S600 and the S650 headphones. The S650 is one of JVC's best headphones and the S600 is one of the worst. I consider the S650 as JVC's best portable headphone under $45 US, it is great with all genres of music, and you can still hear a little outside noise. The S600 was a very big disappointment since it's on of JVC's lastest offerings but the SQ just isn't very good. Actually the SQ of the much older S150 is much better.
Please go ahead and pay the price difference and buy the S650 it is just a much better headphone and I think it's one of my best looking headphones with it's shiny carbon fiber cups and it also lays flat for travel. Hope this helps, if you have any other questins don't hesitate to answer back in this thread or you can PM me. Happy Listening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back