1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

shomie911

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Feedback ARCHIVE' started by nelamvr6, Oct 4, 2007.
  1. nelamvr6
    I sold a pair of Beyerdynamic DT-880's to Greg. Payment was quick, communication was excellent throughout.

A++ Highly recommended.

2. barqy
    positive feedback!!

quick payment and was detailed in his questions [​IMG]

highly recommended

cheers

3. captainzoli
    I purchased some Sony DR-BT30Qs from Greg. He communicates quickly and in a friendly manner. He shipped the headphones to me the same day I paid him and they arrived quickly, well packed and in beautiful condition, just as he had described them. Would do business with Greg again anytime.

4. juniperlater
    Sold a CD to him. Fast payment after the close of the deal. A pleasure!

5. GuyMe
    Bought a dac from Greg. Shipped fast and arrived in perfect condition. Thanks!

6. leo5111
    positive feedback, was a crosstrade item was as described seller was good at communicating would buy from/trade with again

7. Yoshman
    Bought a Barqy Silver-plated Copper iPod LOD from shomie911. Great communication, very, very well packaged and delivery was fast. I would buy from shomie911 again.

8. Killercrush
    I bought his wonderful SOHA + JISBOS amp and the whole transaction was quite friendly and smooth. The amp arrived in a timely fashion. I heartily recommend him!

Thanks a bunch Greg!

9. arteom
    Bough some Denon C700 earphones from him. Great communication throughout and he shipped promptly, highly recommended.