Shoe-fi?
Mar 28, 2013 at 3:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

hippie

New Head-Fier
I thought this would be a cool thread, seems to be some pretty rockin' guys on head-fi so I'm sure they got some cool shoes,

Here's a few of mine.....

So what are you guys walkin' around in?

Dec 31, 2016 at 8:15 PM Post #6 of 12
I have had a pair of shoes more or less like this (not the same one's ..but basically the same shoe style) since 1987~ or so..  Doc Martens .. sadly the newer ones made in Vietnam really are not as good as the vintage ones made in the U.K.  but what can you do .. welcome to the global economy.

growing up in Seattle.. I saw many great bands while wearing a pair of these shoes..  Nirvana, TAD, Mudhoney, Gas Huffer , Sonic Youth, Black Flag, PiL,... Fastbacks , The Gits, L7, Screaming Trees... oh man the list is just too long.. to remember.. anyways I don't always wear these shoes..but I have had a pair basically my entire adolescence / adult life..

The difference between 1987 and now is I have orthopedic insoles in them now...

Jun 14, 2017 at 12:08 AM Post #10 of 12
Screenshot_2017-06-14-06-06-29.png
:)

Jul 23, 2017 at 10:19 AM Post #11 of 12
I'm a big fan of Reebok Classic look, but can't find these colors for the classic nylon sp. Only in Europe. Booooo:thumbsdown:

These colors scream Reebok originality, great looking IMO.
reebok-classic-nylon-sp-steel-grey-2.jpg

Mar 22, 2018 at 3:29 PM Post #12 of 12
7 or 8 pair of Allen Edmond’s in my closet. my feet are a weird shape, 12 EEE. So shoe shopping was horrible my entire life until I found AE. They are amazing, fit perfect every time! Now don’t even go into store, just order online and everything is sweetness!!(except the $$$)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back