Shocking new MSNBC article. *pics and vids of "Cho" before the massacre.
Apr 18, 2007 at 11:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 64

SayNoToPistons

500+ Head-Fier
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18169776/

eek.gif

Apr 18, 2007 at 11:13 PM Post #3 of 64
personally i don't want to give the guy the pleasure of having even one more pair of eyes look at his crap "manifesto" - but then, he's dead so that's moot.

Apr 18, 2007 at 11:16 PM Post #4 of 64
those pictures are brutal.

it was a bad move to even release his name. they shouldn't give him what he may have wanted: infamy, to be remembered. but no, now this guy's going to go down in history with the likes of albert fish. sick ***** don't deserve any sort of "glory".

edit: grammar

Apr 18, 2007 at 11:18 PM Post #5 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thelonious Monk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
those pictures are brutal.

it was a bad move to even release his name. they shouldn't give him his what he may have wanted: infamy, to be remembered.

he's dead. does it really matter?

Apr 18, 2007 at 11:35 PM Post #7 of 64
I saw it on NBC with Brian Williams, then saw the rest online. I agree with the others that nothing should have been released. Now, he'll be published in books, magazines, encyclopedias, maybe a controversial game will be made based on him (like the columbine game). I'm sure being well-known was something he wanted.

Apr 18, 2007 at 11:45 PM Post #8 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by cotdt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
he's dead. does it really matter?

Yes. Because this is what he wanted.

And because it sets the standards for the next mass murderer.

Apr 18, 2007 at 11:50 PM Post #9 of 64
The irony though is that this guy is a failure even in death. He obviously was mentally dumb, given the quality of his manifesto, but more than that, he's even a disappointment as a killer. Most killers with manifestos at least write something halfway interesting, or have some kind of interesting personality. Ted Bundy was charming, the Columbine killers were terribly screwed up but each had his own personality going. This guy is just a zero. No personality, completely unlikeable. Just look at his eyes.

Apr 18, 2007 at 11:55 PM Post #10 of 64
The pathetic loser should be forgotten. It’s the innocent victims whose names and dreams we don’t know who should be memorialized and remembered.

Remember Liviu Librescu, this brave person gave his life trying to save his students.

librescu_158282a.jpg

“A 76-year-old Jewish-Romanian lecturer was hailed a hero after blocking his classroom door long enough for many of his students to escape the Virginia Tech gunman, before being shot dead.”

Mitch

Apr 18, 2007 at 11:58 PM Post #11 of 64
Regardless of whether or not it is put in the media doesn't change the fact, he was a coward and now he is dead by his own hand. He is not around to gloat, he is not around, period. The only thing left to "give" him is to show confused outrage, either towards the state or the government or towards the media outlets and whoever else is responsible for covering the story. If you want to take away his power that you feal he still has, then stop reacting, stop being frustrated and concentrate on the positive things in life, last time I checked there are plenty of reasons to be glad we're alive. Be concerned but not confused.

"It takes a lot to laugh, it takes a train to cry."

Apr 19, 2007 at 12:09 AM Post #13 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by braillediver /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The pathetic loser should be forgotten. It’s the innocent victims whose names and dreams we don’t know who should be memorialized and remembered.

Remember Liviu Librescu, this brave person gave his life trying to save his students.

librescu_158282a.jpg

“A 76-year-old Jewish-Romanian lecturer was hailed a hero after blocking his classroom door long enough for many of his students to escape the Virginia Tech gunman, before being shot dead.”

Mitch

Sadly, Liviu's name will be forgotten and Cho's will not.

Apr 19, 2007 at 12:09 AM Post #14 of 64
If only he'd followed through when he had that gun to his head. Well, I don't really need to see his videos I'm sure it's as rewarding as his plays but I'd surely love to know where his gravesite will be. For him, I'd take the time to make a visit...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back