Shipping method?
Mar 3, 2009 at 8:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Tracy

New Head-Fier
Can anyone in the US who has ordered from HD tell me what service delivered their items? (ie: USPS, FedEx, etc). I want to order a pair of RE0 from them and the shipping carrier used will affect which address I have them shipped to. Couldn't find any info on their site about it.

Thanks much!

Mar 4, 2009 at 12:19 AM Post #2 of 12
My first order was USPS Priority Mail.
My second order was USPS First Class mail, but that didn't really matter since I'm also in NY - it was cheaper and arrived in one day anyway for me.

Mar 5, 2009 at 9:19 PM Post #4 of 12
Thanks for the info guys! I emailed HD about my special shipping needs and they were very accommodating.
Excellent customer service!
happy_face1.gif

Mar 20, 2009 at 4:56 AM Post #5 of 12
Seeing as this question was answered and I don't see fit to start a new thread...

I live in canada, ordered my RE2 last week. When should I expect these headphones? Reasoning being, I'm going to be out of town for a few days and would like to get these before that.

Also, I ordered this through Google checkout, and the Head-direct address has it somewhere in the US. I thought Head-direct was in China?

Thanks in advance!

Mar 20, 2009 at 6:40 AM Post #6 of 12
Head-Direct is located in the U.S., with part of their inventory in China.

Mar 21, 2009 at 6:11 AM Post #8 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kjettar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It took 16 days from the shipping date to arrive to me.

Thanks for the reply, just to clarify - 16 business days or 16 days?

I'm very itchy to get my headphones, I've checked the mail everyday and it's only been 7 days
frown.gif

Mar 21, 2009 at 3:44 PM Post #9 of 12
16 regular days. The problem was that it it took 11 days to get from China to Vancouver and then 5 from Van to Eastern Canada.

Also, I hope that you ordered FiiO E3 or E5 with your phones. They sound boring without an amp.

Mar 22, 2009 at 6:55 AM Post #10 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kjettar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
16 regular days. The problem was that it it took 11 days to get from China to Vancouver and then 5 from Van to Eastern Canada.

Also, I hope that you ordered FiiO E3 or E5 with your phones. They sound boring without an amp.

Did they give you a tracker? I didn't get anything so I can't really tell where it is at.

So it was worth the extra $20+ for the E5? Is it good if I get it from dealxtreme? I believe they have free shipping

Mar 31, 2009 at 12:37 AM Post #12 of 12
From NY to CA, it only took a couple days via USPS First Class Mail.

I placed my order Friday night and it came today on Monday. I was actually expecting it to be shipped on Monday since I did the order late at night on Friday, but they actually shipped it out. I'm very impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back