Shipping in the EU
May 31, 2004 at 10:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

doctorjuggles

Member of the Trade: Cable Builder
Hey all. Just a quick question for any of you who have used shipping within the EU. I want to ship some E3s from the UK to the Netherlands, and DHL, UPS and the rest are quoting me silly prices like £30. They only weight a few grams.

Can anyone recommend a courier that's much cheaper? Maybe I'm looking at the really expensive section on the site or something.

Thanks

May 31, 2004 at 10:19 AM Post #2 of 6
I know someone sent their ear impressions to the states from the UK for £6.99 via Royal Mail Airsure. You can pay slightly more to have more insurance on it too.

I'd imagine they would be fine for sending to the Netherlands too.

May 31, 2004 at 10:26 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by winty
I know someone sent their ear impressions to the states from the UK for £6.99 via Royal Mail Airsure. You can pay slightly more to have more insurance on it too.

I'd imagine they would be fine for sending to the Netherlands too.

Sweet! Thanks winty. I rememer that post, but I couldn't find it anywhere and couldn't remember who they used and what the rate-name was.

Thanks a million for your help! That was exactly the post I was thinking of when I made this thread!

May 31, 2004 at 10:34 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spent&Bent
Edited, others beat me to it....

I saw your original reply, thanks Spent. It's helpful. I also never thought of checking out the prices myself. If someone tries to rip me from now on, I'll at least know it.

Thanks again to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back