Shipping Discussions
Jun 24, 2020 at 12:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 53

IEMusic

Headphoneus Supremus
I’m starting this thread for all discussions regarding shipping delays and frustrations, frustrations with vendors regarding delivery times and misinformation, shipping tips, etc. This is especially relevant right now, with all that’s going on in the world. Hopefully we can all vent, and learn from each other, while not taking over so many other threads (I’m a guilty party.).

F7036CD7-07A7-4A72-837B-0EAB1E0AE906.jpeg

6B4341ED-8F5B-4ABC-B3C5-9FDB8B936F5A.jpeg

A8DFFD86-A0AA-44F2-B587-32AB9E95ABC2.jpeg

Jun 24, 2020 at 12:26 PM Post #2 of 53
By the time we get our stuff. The next iem is already out :joy:.

Using DHL or any other fast shipping option is almost a must right now. I only hope that I at least receive my stuff and that they are not lost...

Jun 24, 2020 at 12:30 PM Post #3 of 53
By the time we get our stuff. The next iem is already out :joy:.

Using DHL or any other fast shipping option is almost a must right now. I only hope that I at least receive my stuff and that they are not lost...
Maybe certain IEM manufacturers are sabotaging others by causing shipping delays or returns to senders. That way, customers give up. and buy their next new item! Kidding.......hopefully :grimacing:

Jun 24, 2020 at 12:39 PM Post #4 of 53
Aside from two pairs of UrbanFun that took two months to be delivered (but arrived pronto 24 hours after I opened a dispute), everything went fine for me with a max of 2 and a half weeks on my few other purchases between march and may.

The first item from my June sales purchases arrived earlier today in a record 8 days after purchase and 3 other items are confirmed to be in the country. Another 8 items are "in the air" and hopefully they'll be here soon.

All using default free shipping. :)

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2020 at 12:42 PM Post #5 of 53
Aside from two pairs of UrbanFun that took two months to be delivered (but arrived pronto 24 hours after I opened a dispute), everything went fine for me with a max of 2 and a half weeks on my few other purchases between march and may.

The first item from my June sales purchases arrived earlier today in a record 8 days after purchase and 3 other items are confirmed to be in the country. Another 8 items are "in the air" and hopefully they'll be here soon.

:)
Purchased from whom?

Jun 24, 2020 at 12:46 PM Post #6 of 53

All using default free shipping. :)
you lucky person :sob:

Jun 24, 2020 at 12:47 PM Post #7 of 53
Purchased from whom?

Pizen store, FAAEAL store, UF store and banned seller between March and May. 12 different stores (almost all the usual suspects) for the June sales, we'll see how it goes overall with these.

Jun 24, 2020 at 1:11 PM Post #8 of 53
I’ve build DIY guitar pedals from kits as one of my hobbies but have not been able to do much this year because of the shipping delays of parts. Since many electronic components come from China it seems to have effected the electronics world. If there’s any good news, maybe it’s slightly better for the environment.

Jun 24, 2020 at 1:13 PM Post #9 of 53
I purchased the starfield from Shenzhenaudio Store on Ali during the march anniversary sale. Everything went pretty smoothly until the package hit Singapore, then the tracking had been stuck to "processing at the international sorting center" for more than two months. Fortunately, all's well that's ends well, and in the end I received my package some days ago, and without any customs, so I'm not mad

Jun 24, 2020 at 1:33 PM Post #10 of 53
I think a few of mine were on the lopsided container ship :scream:

Jun 24, 2020 at 2:28 PM Post #11 of 53
A CD that I purchased from a Russian store (via Discogs) was shipped by the seller on the 11th of March.

It is still in Russia.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2020 at 4:34 AM Post #13 of 53
I ordered some pcb board parts a 100 days ago, still have 48 days left till the vendor gets them, and then he will send them out.
so that is about a 160 days or so from the date of order to delivery.
That is unless they get delayed again......
Patience is not a virtue, makes me want to go pull a few statues down :)

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2020 at 9:20 AM Post #14 of 53
8 out of 12 of my June sales purchases have arrived. :)

Jun 25, 2020 at 9:25 AM Post #15 of 53
8 out of 12 of my June sales purchases have arrived. :)
Meanwhile, still waiting for my faaeal package from the april sale....and purchase protection is running out in 1 day and they havent read my message to extend it. Guess they are on break because of the festival in china right now....GGWP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back