Sharing my friend's poor experience with Woo Audio's customer service
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 30, 2020 at 5:56 PM Post #301 of 339
Hello good people of headfi I am so sorry of my unawares but I had no clue and no idea that I was the thread starter!

I changed the name as asked. I am simply a side person here who witnessed some being mistreated by a big brand and it was unacceptable. But I only reply to the thread and some how became the thread starter 🤔😶🤭

Now its fixed please enjoy the talk🙃🙂😊

😆ROFL, you da 'heroe' as you told me, JK.

I stated WadaHiFi started this thread, you are here ONLY because our conversation elsewhere got moved into this by MOD.

Jul 30, 2020 at 6:00 PM Post #302 of 339
😆ROFL, you da 'heroe' as you told me, JK.

I stated WadaHiFi started this thread, you are here ONLY because our conversation elsewhere got moved into this by MOD.

Fewwww I am safe 😅😁😆
I got outa the water dry and clean hehe and still a heroe 🤣😁😁😄

Jul 30, 2020 at 6:22 PM Post #303 of 339
CF67F8DA-C051-456C-B592-6318814EC8CE.jpeg

Jul 30, 2020 at 6:42 PM Post #305 of 339
Nice image.

I do wish to clear the case up a bit as well and I have been doing just that. I assume that's what you meant for.

However, I don't agree on clear EVERYTHING without proper explanations and actions.:relaxed:

Did woo audio finally responded or anything?

I haven't read all the 20 pages 😅

Jul 30, 2020 at 6:51 PM Post #306 of 339
Did woo audio finally responded or anything?

I haven't read all the 20 pages 😅
If I recall:
Emails screenshots are updated at 7/24 evening, 7/27 morning, 7/28 morning,
Woo and Mike showed up once 7/28 around dinner time.

To be nice: I saw Mike posted some configurations on the WA11 thread.
It is a more organized version of the connection methods I mentioned multiple times, from what he told me earlier, which I'm glad I didn't misunderstand.

Jul 30, 2020 at 7:02 PM Post #307 of 339
+1 on the title change!

Speaking of being asked by the company to remove posts, I, too, was asked by a similarly adored company on these forums to do the same thing. Kinda makes me sick that some of the people that run these companies don't want any criticism of their products out there, or any conversation of less than ideal experiences. That's the whole reason forums like this to exist, to share our actual experiences. There's a word for what some of these companies try to do... I think it's... whitewash.

Jul 30, 2020 at 7:23 PM Post #308 of 339
+1 on the title change!

Speaking of being asked by the company to remove posts, I, too, was asked by a similarly adored company on these forums to do the same thing. Kinda makes me sick that some of the people that run these companies don't want any criticism of their products out there, or any conversation of less than ideal experiences. That's the whole reason forums like this to exist, to share our actual experiences. There's a word for what some of these companies try to do... I think it's... whitewash.
My sympathy to you. Yeah, there are still A TON of questions that Woo is not answering.
Just look at that affiliate from Woo Audio trying so hard derailing.
I don't know where Woo is when their 'Hound' has been here tearing down stuff for quite some time. :disappointed_relieved:

Jul 30, 2020 at 7:37 PM Post #309 of 339
[Mod Edited]
you can just go ahead and read the post and the email exchanges

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 30, 2020 at 7:41 PM Post #310 of 339
[Mod Edited]
you can just go ahead and read the post and the email exchanges
[Mod Edited]
There is no evidence presented that Woo is not actually taking care of this issue for the customer at this point.

Jul 30, 2020 at 8:01 PM Post #311 of 339
[Mod Edited]
There is no evidence presented that Woo is not actually taking care of this issue for the customer at this point.
[Mod Edited]
Woo basically just request $200 fee by eating their own word and refused to communicate with John, this is literally a hostage situation and it probably illegal too.

Jul 30, 2020 at 8:04 PM Post #312 of 339
this is literally a hostage situation and probably illegal too

LOL, seriously? The customer paid the fee and sent in his stuff by his own volition.

A hostage situation, haha

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2020 at 8:11 PM Post #313 of 339
LOL, seriously? The customer paid the fee and sent in his stuff of his own volition.
A hostage situation is defined as "a person/object held by one party in a conflict as a pledge pending the fulfillment of an agreement." Since Woo refused to communicate with John and ask him to pay a fee that was not previously mentioned.

Jul 30, 2020 at 8:44 PM Post #315 of 339
Okay. The thread is now officially derailed. Pages on pages of this clown trying to prove don't know what.
"Mob", "Lynch", "dissent", jeez I'm starting to think the internet has gotten to this fellow.
I guess the more we keep acknowledging him, the more we are going to invite his nonsense and the thread will become completely useless.

Therefore, coming back to the topic; it seems Woo still hasn't made a public statement (not that it matters) and are not showing any willingness to do so either. At this point, I'm just hoping John gets his gear back in one piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back