Sharing my friend's poor experience with Woo Audio's customer service
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 30, 2020 at 2:19 PM Post #286 of 339
That is irrelevant to what Woo should do. It's up to the guy who made the mistake to apologize. Whether or not the other guy accepts it is the other guy's business. You don't apologize on the assumption that the apology is accepted.

At the very least, Woo can reach a solution with John that is satisfactory enough for him to propose closing this thread. Whether or not this thread is closed is, again, not up to Woo to decide.

This was my WA5:

EUWHYs8.jpg

I took this WA11 photo at the request of Jack since I was one of the people who bought a pre-release unit.

10vbSpA.jpg

You want to only discuss with people with skin in the game? Most of us here have bought something from Woo at some point. That's why we want to see this resolved, because Woo makes things we like and we would prefer to not have to give up on the brand because of their terrible customer service.
LOL, I remember asking you about WA11, Diana Phi, and Mysphere before I made my purchase last year from Woo. They give a small discount for returning customers and my honest review targeting the Chinese market. Talking about small communities and have skin in the game. I have talked to Mike quite a bit since last year (nice, friendly, helpful when I was buying stuff), was never personal against him but rather what he has done to this incident. And how Jack covered him beyond any good parents would cover their kid.

Me when my friend first started this thread: Hopefully this will get Woo's attention and they will have to come out dressing all the issues very soon.

Me now: 😱What have they done?! It *seems to me* they beat themselves so badly at every step they have taken and I can't find enough good aspects from them to even help them moving forward! Geez... I felt so bad for them that I even tried on multiple occasions to calm people down from attacking them...

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2020 at 3:59 PM Post #287 of 339
Most on this thread will never in their life get a chance to understand how Woo Audio rules. I have a 5LE too, and a Woo 3.

Not my system here, photograph for illustration only .
310296EA-5DA3-45FE-9B0C-AC6089CD674C.jpeg

Jul 30, 2020 at 4:05 PM Post #288 of 339
LOL, I remember asking you about WA11, Diana Phi, and Mysphere before I made my purchase last year from Woo. They give a small discount for returning customers and my honest review targeting the Chinese market. Talking about small communities and have skin in the game. I have talked to Mike quite a bit since last year (nice, friendly, helpful when I was buying stuff), was never personal against him but rather what he has done to this incident. And how Jack covered him beyond any good parents would cover their kid.

Me when my friend first started this thread: Hopefully this will get Woo's attention and they will have to come out dressing all the issues very soon.

Me now: 😱What have they done?! It *seems to me* they beat themselves so badly at every step they have taken and I can't find enough good aspects from them to even help them moving forward! Geez... I felt so bad for them that I even tried on multiple occasions to calm people down from attacking them...

Is that what this title says?

0BF4BBDD-84F4-4083-BB38-A47F9D0C2F88.png

Jul 30, 2020 at 4:18 PM Post #290 of 339
Jul 30, 2020 at 4:23 PM Post #291 of 339
Is that what this title says?

0BF4BBDD-84F4-4083-BB38-A47F9D0C2F88.png

I did not come up with the title, Woo's action triggered my friend and I don't control anyone other than myself.
Just like Woo doesn't control anyone from attacking me.

If you find MY stance is questionable, then please point that out and we can talk about it.

Matter of Fact: I did suggest my friend WadaHiFi changing HIS title.
Title Change Request.png

But since MOD edited this thread and moved things from other places, Wada agreed but was not able to change anything.

I then have already asked the current thread starter to change the title to 'Sharing my friend's experience with Woo Audio's customer service'

That's all I can do, but not my duty to do so.

Jul 30, 2020 at 4:25 PM Post #292 of 339
I did not come up with the title, Woo's action triggered my friend and I don't control anyone other than myself.
Just like Woo doesn't control anyone from attacking me.

If you find MY stance is questionable, then please point that out and we can talk about it.

Matter of Fact: I did suggest my friend WadaHiFi changing HIS title.

But since MOD edited this thread and moved things from other places, Wada agreed but was not able to change anything.

I then have already asked the current thread starter to change the title to 'Sharing my friend's experience with Woo Audio's customer service'

That's all I can do, but not my duty to do so.

I myself simply wish you happiness and of course I would also be upset with broken gear. Truly hope this gets worked out the best way possible for everyone.

Edit:
Sent a PM to Mr Tiger.

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2020 at 4:30 PM Post #293 of 339
Mod can change I guess.

I hope the discussion with clickbaity title can be over now and we can go back to real discussion at hand, not derailing futher with trolling posts, which add absolutely nothing to this thread.

Jul 30, 2020 at 4:35 PM Post #294 of 339
I myself simply wish you happiness and of course I would also be upset with broken gear. Truly hope this gets worked out the best way possible for everyone.
Thanks man, I do wish you the same and hope you'll find your true love in audio systems.:beyersmile:

I hope my explanation answered your question. Please don't hesitate if you have any other questions, I will do my best to answer them to your satisfaction.:beerchug:

Jul 30, 2020 at 4:40 PM Post #295 of 339
Thanks man, I do wish you the same and hope you'll find your true love in audio systems.:beyersmile:

I hope my explanation answered your question. Please don't hesitate if you have any other questions, I will do my best to answer them to your satisfaction.:beerchug:

I feel your frustration. It’s going to get worked out.

Jul 30, 2020 at 4:40 PM Post #296 of 339
Mod can change I guess.

I hope the discussion with clickbaity title can be over now and we can go back to real discussion at hand, not derailing futher with trolling posts, which add absolutely nothing to this thread.

Yes! I did PM mod as well regarding that.

I just don't understand why I get blamed because of the actions of other individuals.

I did go out the boundary of my responsibility and went extra miles trying to make this case go better.

Jul 30, 2020 at 4:44 PM Post #297 of 339
I just don't understand why I get blamed because of the actions of other individuals.
Welcome to the internet.

Have you asked woo if they'll fully repair and offer warranty on said repair and refund any costs you encountered? That way you'll be done with it, let the people know and close the case. Be the bigger person and take the first step.

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2020 at 5:12 PM Post #299 of 339
Welcome to the internet.

Have you asked woo if they'll fully repair and offer warranty on said repair and refund any costs you encountered? That way you'll be done with it, let the people know and close the case. Be the bigger person and take the first step.

If you take a look at Jack's newest reply to my email. He was nice enough to promise me again to take care of all the repairs.
However, I wish to not ask about money back because the true issues aren't that. And that action will probably lead to more false accusations toward me.
Do I really care about $200(or $150) of repair on a $6k+ system? Nah~

So they can keep my money(as they should if they claim it is because of the warranty time), fix everything as they promised. Then the repair part of my devices at this time will be done.

An apology will help themselves, but I don't need that (especially after Jack's email to me 7/29 ) and will NEVER ask for that.

Keep in mind, they still have a long way to go regarding the rest of the issues.

Again, I feel bad for them but I don't feel sorry nor do I have any reason to be sorry.

Facts are facts
I will keep reporting/updating this case for everyone who spent their time and money.

Jul 30, 2020 at 5:39 PM Post #300 of 339
Hello good people of headfi I am so sorry of my unawares but I had no clue and no idea that I was the thread starter!

I changed the name as asked. I am simply a side person here who witnessed some being mistreated by a big brand and it was unacceptable. But I only reply to the thread and some how became the thread starter 🤔😶🤭

Now its fixed please enjoy the talk🙃🙂😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back