Shanling M6 Player - New version with ESS DACs coming soon
Oct 14, 2019 at 1:24 PM Post #174 of 1,456
Good looking DAP. How do the shuffle mode works? It jump random song in a list, or shuffle a list first and go from top to bottom?

Tested and works by jumping to random song in your current play mode. eg album, all songs etc. you don't know what's coming next, no predefined list that I can see.

Oct 14, 2019 at 2:03 PM Post #175 of 1,456
Tested and works by jumping to random song in your current play mode. eg album, all songs etc. you don't know what's coming next, no predefined list that I can see.
I really hate that kind of shuffle mode(already tried on Ibasso Dx120, Cayin N5ii ver2). I played song number 1,2,3, the 4th song got back to song number 1, i pressed next button it went to song number 2 :)). In a session about 30 songs in playlist, the player duplicated too many songs. I will stick with my Zx300

Oct 14, 2019 at 2:17 PM Post #176 of 1,456
I really hate that kind of shuffle mode(already tried on Ibasso Dx120, Cayin N5ii ver2). I played song number 1,2,3, the 4th song got back to song number 1, i pressed next button it went to song number 2 :)). In a session about 30 songs in playlist, the player duplicated too many songs. I will stick with my Zx300

Doesn't mean this will though, I didn't notice it repeat anything pressing next about 30 times. Also even if it did your not tied to using the Shanling Player. The M6 with Neutron sounds better than my old WM1A to me. But if you can, stay with your ZX300 if its all good for you. I wish I could stick to one dap :ksc75smile:

Oct 14, 2019 at 3:12 PM Post #178 of 1,456
Doesn't mean this will though, I didn't notice it repeat anything pressing next about 30 times. Also even if it did your not tied to using the Shanling Player. The M6 with Neutron sounds better than my old WM1A to me. But if you can, stay with your ZX300 if its all good for you. I wish I could stick to one dap :ksc75smile:

I have another question. Does M6 has setting to balance out the difference volume between songs? Im not satisfied 100% with Zx300, a bit warm for me

Oct 14, 2019 at 4:52 PM Post #180 of 1,456
really!! M6 with Neutron is better than the WM1A? This really surprised me! for good !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back