1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Shanling M5s now with TIDAL - Dual AK4493EQ DAC, fully balanced, Wi-Fi, 2way LDAC BT, 3.2 Touch screen, FW 3.5

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Shanling, Aug 14, 2018.
First

Back
1 2 3
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Next

Last
  1. Luke Thomas
    thx i will. I dont know alot abut daps, but i do have a fiio x5. are the Shandlings as good as the Fiios?

2. abitdeef
    Yes even better imo, you won’t be disappointed even their cheapest dap the M0 is amazing, you get a lot for your $£¥€ and they have excellent support.

3. Luke Thomas
    thx. will check shandling out..

4. AndySocial
    I keep dreaming of a modern device with a quick and intuitive UI, audiobook/podcast support (bookmarking at least, speed control awesome), and handling M3U playlists with some polish. Hopefully the various Hiby descendents will lead back to having the features of 2007, with the audio quality and CPU/DAC power of 2018.

Also, it's supposedly the announcement day. Um...any minute now?

NotKunvinced likes this.
  5. XERO1
    i13235536413.gif

TYATYA, CarmenC, OK-Guy and 1 other person like this.
  6. Whitigir
    Lol, you guys are all cooking up pretty good dreams. It is midnight in China, won’t hear anything until tomorrow or this evening. Would love to see dual AKM4497EQ that can handle DSD512 to the least kakaka

7. AndySocial
    At 0900 UTC on the 15th, they said "two days" so we're well past 48 hours now.

Still better than Hidizs claiming their AP80 would be a mid-July Kickstarter, and launching it on August 22nd. :)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
  8. ngs428
    This is all we will get until Monday. Building suspense....

9. maira
    These folks are just not professional ... same thing with the ibasso dx120 .

Maybe i stay with my Pono Player and buy a Sony DAP some time... .

10. Pewterlocks
    It's not here!! The pain of it all.
    Need to replace my M2 as my cat chewed the wheels off

11. CarmenC
    sub

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
  12. Whitigir
    Dude! You have officially tricked me. I read the specifications, and I was like...if Shanling is calling these to be flagship, they are going bankruptcy

Astrogoth, praetor47 and peacelupher like this.
  13. Koolpep
    Off to a good start....hmmppf

superuser1 likes this.
  14. Whitigir
    3 more days!

15. kdphan
    Business days? :)

First

Back
1 2 3
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Next