Separate names with a comma.
Very nice! Would love that theme on my M2s!
Will you be sharing it when you are done?
A bit more progress on the launcher screen, but I reckon it's time for bed now :-D
Damn nice. Any chance the same thing could be done for the Cayin N3? - or at least a way to un/repack the fw
just as an information for everyone here, i experienced compatability problems of the m2s in combination with usb 3.1 and usb 3.0.
As soon as i plugged it in usb 2.0, all crackling and popping noises which i experienced were gone.
Just so you know... if you have similar problems.... just plug it in usb 2.0.
Pretty unfortunate tho... cause that means that i cant use it as a DAC with my macbook pro 2015, which only got usb 3.0.
Nevermind about what i said there.... the success only persisted for a bit.... now the problem of crackling and popping noises is back.
any ideas, anyone?
That would be great.
Sweet! Looks like a lot of people would have sleepless nights just to customize their M2S
I just gave it a little twirl.
The font made the letters a little larger (both good and bad IMO) but... More importantly for me, it does seem noticeably more responsive-er going through the folders of tune-age. It's awesome-o!
De-clutter winning-y yeses.
No, because it's needed to navigate the menues, but as a workaround I just tap the power button to turn off the screen then adjust the volume, then turn the screen back on if I need.
Very good and clever idea...
New firmware 3.0 for M2s
Google drive link: https://goo.gl/KJhjpW
1. Implementing new UI, with more attractive and more convenient design
2. Added two new digital filter modes for more sound tuning possibilities
3. Added standby mode.
4. HiBy Link app for iOS system released (beta test version), now any iOS device can be used to control the M2s. How to install guide is included in zip file.
5. Added the DSD native digital output mode.
Changes and fixes：
1.Fixed the problem of the M2s automatically connecting to Bluetooth headsets when Bluetooth is turned off.
2. Fixed the problem of the progress bar not moving during playback.
3. Clock Lock screen was removed to assure more convenient usage. Now current time is displayed only on top of the screen.
4. Fixed other small system bugs
@XVortex , now we'll need another update from you, haha!
Having a slow day at the office, updated to v3 with no issues.
Trying out the new filters, and this might be placebo, I find the "Short delay, sharp" having a slightly sharper treble..
Nice update so far, thank you @Shanling