1. haoyuan
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    I got this unit 3 months ago. First and only owner but due to moving I don't have the box anymore. I intended to use it as a transport via its built in digital COAX out but in the end I just used my Fiio instead. In total I have put no more than 10 hours on this player. It has also been updated with the latest firmware.

The screen has a protector applied since day 1, and the rest of the body has absolutely NO SCRATCH or DINGS or blemishes.

It sounds great playing straight from PO or using it as a transport. Also works as USB DAC if you are into that. Unique wheel design makes one handed operation really easy.

SD CARD not included. Comes with USB cable.

99 shipped CONUS.
    ____

IMG_6198.jpg

IMG_6193.jpg

IMG_6194.jpg

IMG_6195.jpg

IMG_6196.jpg IMG_6197.jpg

_______

Shanling M2 192KHZ/32BIT CS4398 MUSES8920 TPA6120A2 Lossless Music Player

Description

Display more insolent, colorful

• TFT color high-definition display, make the colors more bright and contrast are also more outstanding.
    New UI

• 3 major themes, 77 kinds of songs classified, giving you more accurate interactive experience.
    Professional photography knob: Japan APLS
    Single hand operation, comfortable, concise, precise
    Support DSD software solutions
    Up to 20 days standby
    (standby time changed depending on the battery status, environmental impact)
    Abundant output interface

• Headphone output (PO) individually designed to ensure sound quality and exquisite pure without interference, line out (LO) and coaxial output (COAX) a key switch, to meet your expanding needs.
    • (USB interface except for charging and storing things, also can connect the computer, make M2 transformed into a digital decoder)
    CNC high hardness 6061 aerospace aluminum

• Drawing positive anode and border sandblasting process, reflecting the strength of high-end Hi - Fi shanling factory.
    Backplane technology standards

• Luxury sports car dedicated matte carbon fiber, low-key but luxury.
    Configuration
    CS4398

• Still use the Cirrus Logic company's CS4398 as D / A converter chip ,shanling skillful use this chip to make it able to play 100 percent skill.
    MUSES8920

• JRC's MUS ES58920 music as a multi-purpose op amp, applicability covers a variety of musical styles, MUSES series followed the pursuit of high-quality development concept, generally used only for a Hi END audio equipment. Why Shanling specially selected MUS-ES892O: as a low-voltage chip, compared with similar products, its need only ± 3.5 voltage and MZ available voltage is ± 5 volts, therefore MUSES8920 performance will to play 100%, plus MUSES8920 original Hi-END property, M2 has the essence of the sound is already a certainty
    TPA6120A2

• Use BB's TPA612OAZ as amp chip, on the basis of current feedback architecture, three key advantages make current feedback amplifier become an outstanding low distortion audio amplifiers.
    Specification

• Display:2.35”TFT LCD screen(360x400)
    • Format Supported: APE, FLAC,ALAC,WMA,AAC,OGG,MP3,WAV,AIFF, DSF, DIFF
    • Sample rate: 44.1kHz - 192kHz
    • Output Level: 1.3Vrms
    • D/A converter: Cirrus Logic CS4398
    • Low pass filtering: JRC MUSE8920
    • DAC: supported up to 192KHZ/32BIT
    • USB:USB Micro-B[data transferring and charging(MAC and PC)]
    • Output: headphone(3.5mm),LO/COAX(3.5mm)
    • Output power: 125mW @ 32 ohm/13mW @ 300 ohm
    • Frequency response:20Hz-20KHz(-0.5dB)
    • THD+N:<0.004%
    • SNR:>102dB
    • Clock Jitter:30ps(Typ)
    • Referenced clock jitter:200 femtosecond
    • Battery:2200mAH lithium battery
    • Playback Time: about 9hours
    • External Memory:TF card(Maximum 128G)
    • Supported System: Windows XP, Windows7,8,10(32/64bit),MAC OS X 10.7 or upgrading ones
    • Size: 52.5x13.8x110mm
    • Weight: about 115g

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018