Shanling M0 - Smallest Hi-Res Portable Player - New Firmware V3.6
Aug 25, 2018 at 7:04 PM Post #2,779 of 6,413
Folks, just received this. In trying to update to 2.1, and am currently on 2.0. I get FV. Not found when I do system update. I've extracted the file and copied it into the root directory, but efforts have been futile. I'm on a Mac and did format to Exfat. Any help would be very welcomed.

Aug 25, 2018 at 7:08 PM Post #2,780 of 6,413
Folks, just received this. In trying to update to 2.1, and am currently on 2.0. I get FV. Not found when I do system update. I've extracted the file and copied it into the root directory, but efforts have been futile. I'm on a Mac and did format to Exfat. Any help would be very welcomed.

It only required Exfat when it was the original 1.5 firmware. Format the SD card to what it was previously and try it again.

Aug 26, 2018 at 8:25 AM Post #2,782 of 6,413
Doesn't help, the screen is pitch black. Like, off. I think I'll need to return it.

Can you see anything, when placing a bright flashlight directly against one side/edge of the display?

Aug 26, 2018 at 9:25 AM Post #2,784 of 6,413
This is probably a silly statement, but I swear the LDAC implementation on the Note 9 sounds a LOT better than that of the S9+ (Exynos versions), which my thoughts tell me shouldn't be the case...

Does anyone know if there were improvements between Android 8.0 (S9+) and 8.1 (Note 9)?

Could be placebo, but my oh my, the M0 is pumping out some sweet sounds with the Note 9!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back