Separate names with a comma.
If your M0 is less than year old, please contact your seller for warranty repair/replacement.
Thanks for replying! Yeah, it definitely seems like a hardware issue with no easy fix.
And as for getting the card back, I think it has broken from my latest attempts to get it out the slot, as the M0 doesn't event recognize it anymore.
I think I'll just resign and just turn the page.
I've considered doing that as I bought the M0 on March 6 from an AE seller, but I've always refrained as my understanding is that the costs for sending the device back to China may be too high.
Anyway, it may be worth a try writing the seller and see how it goes.
Thanks for your suggestion!
@Shanling, what is the current situation for the wish lists after 6 months?
Should have new firmware update for MTouch in December.
A wrist band will also be a real boon. Only if you could.
Also custom watch faces on the lock screen with the display of the name of the song being played would be really useful.
Is there any way to have the unit ACTUALLY automatically connect to the only bluetooth device instead of just playing nothing over the not plugged in 3.5 mm audio port?
It should play, at least see that nothing is even plugged into the 3.5 mm audio port and then try to connect to the bluetooth. Which if it is present, should then start playing.
If I power cycle the M0 (with bluetooth turned on), it then turns on the bluetooth icon but it still makes you hit play first to do so then it starts to play for a few seconds then stops and then the bluetooth icon lights up then you have to press play again and then it actually plays. This always happens and it doesn't matter if you have spent a while after rebooting or not. It always requires you to basically press play twice and wait a while to actually have it start playing. It's very annoying.
I have the latest (3.1) firmware.
Also, the battery life over the last year has dropped a fair bit. The headphones last a few hours longer than the M0 does now.
Hello, I updated my M0 with firmware 3.2, everything went ok, where I can get the list of things that change?
The Shanling download section of their website has a list of the updates.
The autostart feature for the car seems really cool.
I think adding replaygain will make a lot of people happy.
Keep up the good work.
Shanling M0 Firmware V3.2 notes
Download from Google Drive or our website
1. Added ReplayGain function. Go to Playback menu to enable.
2. Added playback speed control, allowing 2x and 4x speed of playback. Can be activated on Now Playing screen.
Note: Limited to files with sampling rate of 48kHz or below, not available for Hi-Res files.
3. Added “In-Vehicle mode”. Go to System settings to enable
Note: Designed for use with M0 connected to car audio system and with permanently connected USB charging cable.
- When system detects USB cable started charging, M0 will turn on and will jump to now playing screen. You need to manually start playback or M0 will turn off after 1 minute.
- When system detects USB cable stopped charging, M0 will automatically turn off after 1 minute.
4. Added Playlist Import / Export function. Can be accessed under “…” in Playlist menu.
- Works with .m3u playlist files.
- Playlists will be exported into “_explaylist_data” folder in root folder of Micro SD card.
- To import user created playlists, put .m3u file into “_explaylist_data” folder in root folder of Micro SD card and click “Import playlists” in Playlist menu.
- We recommend to export one playlist from your M0 and follow its formatting for user created playlists.
Changes and fixes：
1. Improved font files to avoid problem with some special symbols from different world languages.
2. Adjusted Bluetooth receiver mode, enabling wheel shortcuts to work at all times.
3. Optimized Bluetooth performance, providing more stable connection.
4. Added battery icon into Lockscreen.
5. Improved performance of Lyrics function.
6. Other bug fixes.
Fantastic! Thank you Shanling!
Thank you very much @Shanling. That is a really nice update.
How does one confirm ReplayGain is working? Toggling it while playing a song does not change the volume. I am trying this with FLAC files on shuffle so far.
Also, what is the use case of the playing speed? If it is for audiobooks/podcasts, I would expect 1.25x/1.5x more than 2x/4x.
Thank you for the new update. Can I export favorite songs as playlist?
I second 1.25x/1.5x being optimal playback speeds