Separate names with a comma.
Then they need a celebrity spokesman to promote the players. Maybe this guy...
Thank you very much for reporting this, will send it to software team to consider how to fix this.
@paddler57 Lived: Nov 29, 1949 - Mar 24, 2016 (age 66)
may i know if anyone uses their M0 with iphone x?
intend to use my iphone x as source and stream to M0
understand M0 is bluetooth 4.1 while iphone x is 5.0
how's the quality like so far?
M0 will power EX800ST and Acoustune 1650
thanks all =)
I have this problem with a pair of headphones (Phillips SHB8750NC) that worked fine before the 2.3 or 2.2 firmware update, and worked fine with other devices. Sometimes it connects and you get silence, or choppy audio - the latter especially when it's auto-connected after being previously connected, resuming the connection. You have to disconnect and restart the phones, sometimes switch off BT and restart that, before it connects properly and you can hear audio or get audio that doesn't constantly skip (sounds like the track is being fast forwarded?).
The choppy audio is also an issue with my iPod, so that might be the 'phones - but the silence issue is M0 alone. Doesn't happen with other things, so I wonder if the BT 'improvements' did something to the connection?
My phones should use AAC, I wanted aptx but they are supposed to support AAC but I find they tend to only connect SBC with my Mac which is annoying...
Well, the type of scrolling could just be set in the settings via a simple two position option.
You (shanling) could as well chose one of both and don't allow to change it (both ways are fine to me).
To answer your second question, yes relative position precision is important (how long and how fast a swipe motion is) but absolute is not (where you tap on the screen).
At last, it wouldn't be slower to use if you keep the scrolling inertia as it is (the screen keeps scrolling after you swiped).
Thank you very much for your quick answer.
It is pleasing to see a manufacturer showing so much considaration for it's customers.
Shanling M0 is my first DAP and here's my feedback about the device:
1. I'd love to have an option to turn off FLAC/MP3/etc icons. They steal the precious space. Besides, FLAC and MP3 icons having the same color is kinda weird.
2. Double/triple clicking is okay, but I would like to be able to switch tracks with the wheel when the screen is off. Of course the wheel would be less sensitive in this option - let's say 90° clockwise = next track and 90° counterclockwise = previous track. Volume changing only with the screen turned on (when we get the replaygain option, we won't have to adjust volume so often).
3. I'd like to have more freedom in setting the sleep timer. For now we have fixed options: 15/30/60/120/180 min. I wish I could set it at 1h 15 min if I wanted to.
4. How do I rename playlists?
5. I can transfer audio files from my phone via OTG (usb cable). Would be great if we could not only play them via bluetooth but also transfer them via bluetooth.
Haven't tried with iPhones , but it works connected via BT with my smartphone (Mi Max 3)
It will work as a BT device regardless of the BT versions, BT is backwards compatible
Quality is very good, for the price
I am not sure, but it should power those okay. Testing with HS1650CU, the pairing sounds fairly good!
I have an iPhone SE with lots of AAC and use the M0 as BT receiver. It's a noticeable SQ improvement to the 3.5mm jack from the phone itself. I assume backwards compatibility just means the iPhone X will 'dumb down' to 4.1...
Could someone please clarify for me if the amp portion of the M0 while connected with pc in DAC mode with "LO" set in the "output option." be skipped? and only output processed data to external amp?
So essentially what I want to know is whether or not I can use the M0 as a standalone dac with my pc and external amp with 3.5 input option. Thanks
This was answered in the last 2 pages.
Amp and Dac are together. LO mode is just fixed volume PO.
You're killing my joke with reality. So unfair.
He would be perfect but he died 3 years ago so I don't think he is available.
Honestly you can do away with the file format icon altogether as far as I care. If you really need to know the file type look at the track info. The real estate for track name should be the priority or you could use a smaller icon and a color code for the format type.
Yes, you can. Just use the phones out as a line out. I don't have it in my hand right now and I have to go but if there is no line out setting in the setting screen, just turn the volume up to maximum.
It works without problems with latest iPhones using AAC codec.
Thanks, will see if we can replicate this problem with any of our BT headphones.
1. We are discussing some changes to UI.
2. Not planning to adding such function of wheel turns changing tracks.
3. Will see if I can talk with them about adding some other time settings.
4. Currently there is no way how to rename playlists.
5. This seems like something that would take significant work, yet would be used by very limited amount of users. So unfortunately no.
ES9218P is combined SoC, signal always goes through its amplifier stage.
Of course you can use it with external amplifier, without any problems.