1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Shanling M0 - Nano size, touch screen, LDAC & aptX BT, USB DAC/transport and ESS Sabre ES9218P, FW 3.2

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Shanling, Mar 16, 2018.
First

Back
222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231
233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242
Next

Last
  1. DatGameh
    Oh well.
    That's a bummer!

Also, do you think the touchscreen issue is hardware related or software related?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  2. RockStar2005
    Ok thanks dark!!

3. Johnleadman

Personally software cause it works well its just finicky on other parts but youll have to ask frankie from shanling for a official explanation.

DatGameh likes this.
  4. fingertrouble
    Yes I've asked for this - at the moment I have to scroll through the list and write out each track (!!!) I want to maybe play on my podcast.

An export feature would save a lot of typing!

5. fingertrouble
    I've never had that - occasional disconnections if it goes too far from the 'phones but pocket is usually fine. The connection is stronger than my iPod 7th Gen anyway. All BT devices don't do well in a trouser pocket far away from your headphones with your body occasionally getting in the way, that's not a Shanling problem, it's BT is a bit crap problem - fine across the room, around the house even in separate rooms - but as soon as you bend over or get your body in the way of the link, it starts to have problems. Crazy. I usually solve it by putting it into a jacket pocket nearer my head, or leaving the m0 on the side out of my pocket.

Something to remember about Bluetooth is that it can be affected by interference - there are places in the streets where I live where I ALWAYS get dropouts and playing issues regardless of player.

If this happens at home then there's a problem with your player or your 'phones/device. If this happens in the street it could be other devices or radio interference, try other devices and see if it happens as well. I bet you'll find they'll do the same thing.

Also wifi on some devices can reduce or interfere with BT - I know my LG phone has that problem.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  6. ChikiChpoki
    Have anyone tried to use M0 as bluetooth transmitter to Radsone ES100 with wired headphones?

7. originalsnuffy
    Oh, and I was so looking forward to practicing my Morse code. di dah di di dah. Sung to the tune "bip bop" by McCartney.
    Need the morse code for the coming zombie apocalypse.

8. fish1050
    What Morse Code was a joke, damn I just starting learning it for nothing. Oh well if I ever get lost at sea it might still come in handy. :)

greatwhite58 and DBaldock9 like this.
  9. fingertrouble
    Dit dit dit dar dar dar dit dit dit...know that off by heart as the kid of an avid sailor.

Or my favourite which is usually a response to someone being funny in Morse:
    · · · · −  − − · − (· · − − −)

4Q (2) Was going to call my t-shirt company that, just for kicks.

Now semaphore, now you're talking....

10. crabdog
    Yes, I have and it works perfectly using LDAC.

ChikiChpoki likes this.
  11. HiFlight
    Frequently, and it works just fine. I usually set both for LDAC.

ChikiChpoki likes this.
  12. DatGameh
    There's one thing that confuses me...
    According to Shanling's website, they plan to release a case with a metal clip.
    Looking at Amazon, it seems that it has already been released. However, it is completely plastic.
    Why is this so? Is this plastic case like a temporary placeholder for the metal clip that has yet to come?
    Or did they just change the material entirely?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    RockStar2005 likes this.
  13. paddler57
    Changed entirely.

14. DatGameh
    Phooey.

15. greatwhite58
    No I am unsure why you are having problems I was just pointing out why it’s important not to block the screen.

First

Back
222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231
233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242
Next

Last