[SG] You're Invited to experience the Sound Blaster X7. Win attractive prizes!
Nov 25, 2014 at 2:17 PM Post #31 of 61
Thaaat sounds like a good thing for audio
smily_headphones1.gif

Also makes the PS upgrade super easy!

yeah it is, saves weight, more portable, less noise (Bricks can get very hot though). Just wish it was 12v not 24v so you could easily fit it in a car or power it from a cheap Li-ion battery.

Nov 25, 2014 at 3:45 PM Post #32 of 61
Here's my curiosity today... X7 vs Asus Xonar Essence One. I'm not an electrical engineer, nor have I heard either product, but besides the X7's huge list of connectivity features and the Essence One's symmetrical upsampling, oh and the X7's virtual surround processing (my main interest here), these two products have similar stats as to capability in their DAC and amp output. How did Creative come in at a substantially lower MSRP?

If this is inappropriate to ask, I will delete, I just saw an unboxing of the Essence One when it was released and the price difference stuck out for me!

Nov 25, 2014 at 3:58 PM Post #33 of 61
The essence one i had cost me 399 new back then

Nov 25, 2014 at 7:46 PM Post #35 of 61
Was the cost 499$? too bad it still reads Creative on it.

On creative's site MSRP is listed as $399 U.S. dollars... Not sure where you got your number. The Essence One released at like $700

Nov 26, 2014 at 3:27 AM Post #37 of 61
On creative's site MSRP is listed as $399 U.S. dollars... Not sure where you got your number. The Essence One released at like $700

The Muses Edition did. you can rack up the x7 costs with opamp rolling as well

Nov 26, 2014 at 9:33 PM Post #39 of 61

Yea, I was looking at the registration and it's basically all full. I work right besides the expo in Changi Business Park so I guess I'll just pop by at 11am on Thursday and see how it goes.

Hey @xuan87 @lookingforIEMs ,

yes you may just pop by our booth for the X7 demo. If there are any empty slots for the session, we will be able to slot you guys in. However, do remember to ask our staff on ground to be registered as that would allow you to be eligible for the lucky draw to win the Sound Blaster X7 and E1! The draw winners will be announced after the show.

Thanks!

Nov 26, 2014 at 11:19 PM Post #40 of 61
Hey @xuan87
 @lookingforIEMs

yes you may just pop by our booth for the X7 demo. If there are any empty slots for the session, we will be able to slot you guys in. However, do remember to ask our staff on ground to be registered as that would allow you to be eligible for the lucky draw to win the Sound Blaster X7 and E1! The draw winners will be announced after the show.

Thanks!

That means the winner will be announced Sunday right?

I will do a detail review if I win it :-D

Dec 2, 2014 at 11:57 PM Post #45 of 61
cool looking indeed but does anyone know how this unit sounds..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back