[SG] You're Invited to experience the Sound Blaster X7. Win attractive prizes!
Nov 20, 2014 at 12:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 61

Sound Blaster

Member of the Trade: Creative Labs
Dear Head-Fier's !

Debuting at our very own exclusive X7 Theatrette, be prepared to be blown away by the phenomenal performance and multi-faceted capabilities of the highly anticipated, award winning Sound Blaster X7 live at the world premiere in SITEX 2014, Singapore!

The response to experience the X7 has been overwhelming. In just a couple of days, almost all the seats have been reserved. By popular request, we are opening up NEW slots to cater for more brave-hearts out there to experience the groundbreaking X7.

Sound Blaster X7 recently garnered TWO 2015 CES Innovations Honoree Awards in the ‘Home Audio/Video Components and Accessories’ category and ‘Computer Hardware and Components’ category. The Sound Blaster X7 was also selected as the “TOP PICK OF IFA 2014” by tech journalist, Sherwin Loh (Digital Life, The Straits Times).

This ultra high resolution audio (HRA) device boasts the BIGGEST array of features of any Sound Blaster including an unprecedented kick-ass built-in power amplifier and an impressive 24-bit/192kHz 127dB DAC. It’s the BADDEST player in the arena to deliver absolute groundbreaking audio with the finest audiophile-grade components, and the BOLDEST because mountains of obstacles were conquered to create this ultra premium audiophile-grade device with such a mind-blowing list of features, and then packed into a compact trapezoidal prism that can be connected to just about anything audio.

If you’ve always aspired to pwn the Everest of Audio, seek no further. It’s here.

But be warned, the X7 is not for everybody, especially the faint-hearted.

JOIN US as we unveil the ultimate upgrade for pro-gamers, audio and headphone enthusiasts and get exclusive privilege to the limited units of Sound Blaster X7 at a special price and be the first in the world to own one!

Exclusively for you at the X7 Theatrette:
  1. WIN a FREE Sound Blaster X7 worth SGD 499!*
  2. WIN 10 FREE Sound Blaster E1, our hottest headphone amplifier!*
  3. FREE Sound Blaster Roar with every pre-order of a Sound Blaster X7!

* No purchase required.

Don’t miss this LAST chance, register for your ticket now! Only limited seats left!

VENUE    :  X7 Theatrette at Creative Booth
                   SITEX 2014 at Singapore EXPO Hall 5, Booth 5H20 & 5H12
DATE      :  27 – 30 November 2014
TIME       :  11am – 9pm

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW! 

Nov 21, 2014 at 10:30 AM Post #2 of 61
Oh my that is beautiful, The shape paired with the lush black/gold makes it look really premium. Super pumped to hear more about these.
popcorn.gif

Nov 21, 2014 at 12:12 PM Post #7 of 61
My the Sound Blaster X7 looks fantastic, has the look of the art deco of the late 1950's and early 60's. I love it when something as functional as a dac could be so artful is simply amazing.

Nov 21, 2014 at 12:35 PM Post #8 of 61
Feature packed, looks good, and modestly priced? Very interesting! I don't really need one, but I'll be keeping an eye on it -- curious to find out about the sound and build quality. 

Nov 21, 2014 at 12:48 PM Post #9 of 61
Honestly the description of these was a little gimmicky... Looks great however.

Dear Head-Fier's !

This ultra high resolution audio (HRA) device boasts the BIGGEST array of features of any Sound Blaster including an unprecedented kick-ass built-in power amplifier and an impressive 24-bit/192kHz 127dB DAC. It’s the BADDEST player in the arena to deliver absolute groundbreaking audio with the finest audiophile-grade components, and the BOLDEST because mountains of obstacles were conquered to create this ultra premium audiophile-grade device with such a mind-blowing list of features, and then packed into a compact trapezoidal prism that can be connected to just about anything audio.

If you’ve always aspired to pwn the Everest of Audio, seek no further. It’s here.

Nov 21, 2014 at 2:58 PM Post #10 of 61
I hope it is released worldwide by Christmas :)

Nov 21, 2014 at 3:41 PM Post #11 of 61
Nov 22, 2014 at 12:25 PM Post #13 of 61
I've read the full specs online at their website here: http://www.soundblaster.com/x7/

Seems it has a lot more awesome features not mentioned here, such as anaologue to digital converter, SoundBlaster software to control the sound of this rig from your PC, and a 100watt speaker output option in addition to its headphone amp. Also it seems however that is sports a digital headphone amp, rather than anaologue. Some of my audiophile friends have expressed a preference to analogue headphone amps rather than digital... is an analogue amp really likely to produce sounds more organic and true to life, or is that all just hogwash? But many audiophiles also seem to like the compact digital usb soundcard type of headphone amps too.

Nov 22, 2014 at 4:34 PM Post #15 of 61
Isn't the shape a bit PONO like? Albeit with the truncated edges. Basically it's a squared off triangle, so hardly a design to enthuse about. No?

My the Sound Blaster X7 looks fantastic, has the look of the art deco of the late 1950's and early 60's. I love it when something as functional as a dac could be so artful is simply amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back