September Meet?
Sep 11, 2013 at 12:31 AM Post #16 of 57
So we haven't settled on a place yet. I was gonna be lazy & say Roppongi Hills Starbucks where it's big & convenient for mid-sized gatherings (I hear Oharaku is somewhat small).

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Sep 11, 2013 at 2:12 AM Post #17 of 57
How about meeting up at e-earphone and then rolling to Doutor coffee shop around the corner or Timelord :D??

Sep 11, 2013 at 3:03 AM Post #18 of 57
How about meeting up at e-earphone and then rolling to Doutor coffee shop around the corner or Timelord :D??

The problem with AKB is that it's always crowded & noisy. Getting a table for 2 is hard enough, let alone 5. Timelord closes on Sundays.

It's trying to find a reasonably large place that can accomodate us is the issue. That's why I'm suggesting Starbucks in Roppongi Hills. If anyone knows a place that's large and not so busy, that'll be great too. Maybe even that cafe in B1 from the Sun Plaza in Nakano (where we go to for lunch during the mini Fujiya shows), is also a possiblity. They don't seem crowded and looks like the kind of place where we can stay for hours without being kicked out.

Sep 11, 2013 at 9:49 PM Post #21 of 57
Are you guys ok meeting late morning, maybe like the 11 or 11:30 timeframe? We can eat something, share our treasures (and I mean our audio gear), and if we get bored after awhile, head to Fujiya and see what we can rummage through.

Sep 13, 2013 at 11:39 AM Post #26 of 57
I am quite  keen to hear:

Fiio X3
ibasso DX50
Venturecraft droid

hifiman 901 (again)
ak120 (again).

I will bring ATH-ESW11 Ltd.Ed  (I want your opinions on different ear pads).

Centrance Hifi-M8.

*Also can bring ATH-ESW9, ATH-CK10 and a penguin amp (on request).

*For sale*

As new
Forza low rider LOD (silver) ¥5000
Forza low rider LOD (copper) ¥5000

Sep 13, 2013 at 9:39 PM Post #28 of 57
I'll bring the Verza...want to see how different it is from the Go-DAP X (which I've returned back to VC). I'll bring my TUR-06 for sure so sure I can try those tubes. They're compatible I assume? Don't wanna blow up my TUR-06 :wink:?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back