September 27 Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley mini-meet
Jul 11, 2014 at 4:04 AM Post #16 of 90
  cool - I'm nearby and think I can make it, count me in as an RSVP for now. I can bring anything I own (listed in my profile) - not sure if any of it is worthy though :/

Hi, sounds good! I think a lot of your gear is interesting.. it can always be interesting to hear gear in new combinations, doesn't have to be the most expensive stuff to get good synergy. I'm going to have a new product, a DAC, and I'd like to hear how it matches with some of your amps and headphones. The Mr. Speakers and the Schiit Vali sound interesting.

Mike

Jul 12, 2014 at 7:37 AM Post #19 of 90
I'm in, pending possible spousal objection :)

I'll bring a LCD-2, Little Dot MK VI+, PS Audio Digital Link III, and some aftermarket cables. It'll be interesting to swap them out with some of Mike's, I've heard some of his before and to me they're quite stunning. 

Glad this is happening because I won't be able to attend the August 9th meet.

E

Jul 12, 2014 at 12:22 PM Post #20 of 90
  cool - I'm nearby and think I can make it, count me in as an RSVP for now. I can bring anything I own (listed in my profile) - not sure if any of it is worthy though :/

I never heard the zx1 if you could bring it with whatever ear/headphones you prefer I'd appriciate it.  also if anyone has some dita's could they bring em I'm an audition away from getting these bad boys.

Jul 12, 2014 at 6:03 PM Post #21 of 90
I might be able to make this; I'm super busy lately but needing an excuse to take a day off. Unfortunately I don't have any seriously amazing kit to bring, but what I have is awesome for me ^_^ I'd be bringing either my laptop or Nexus 7 with the HRT Microstreamer, sourcing my DT770 LE, Amperiors, JH13s (in case anyone magically has ears like mine :p), TF10s, kramered KPPs, and slightly mangled FA4E XB.

Jul 12, 2014 at 7:12 PM Post #22 of 90
I might be able to make this; I'm super busy lately but needing an excuse to take a day off. Unfortunately I don't have any seriously amazing kit to bring, but what I have is awesome for me ^_^ I'd be bringing either my laptop or Nexus 7 with the HRT Microstreamer, sourcing my DT770 LE, Amperiors, JH13s (in case anyone magically has ears like mine :p), TF10s, kramered KPPs, and slightly mangled FA4E XB.

All sounds like interested gear, and a lot of people are looking for less expensive gear so they'll have a good chance to audition it.

Mike

Jul 12, 2014 at 7:13 PM Post #23 of 90
I forgot to mention in the first post that you should bring a power strip or extension cord if you are coming... I don't have that many outlets.

Mike

Jul 13, 2014 at 6:57 PM Post #25 of 90
I may be able to come. Have HD800, Hugo combo.

Jul 19, 2014 at 12:54 AM Post #29 of 90
Yup, it's on. I'll be there at 10 AM ready even if no one shows up until later. I do recommend getting there early however because the house doesn't have air conditioning in the common areas. It's a well-insulated house and stays 15 to 20 degrees cooler than outside, but we still want to be as comfortable as possible.

We'll have pizza for lunch, courtesy of my company.

I'm going to be demonstrating a new DAC and also the headphone amp I've carried for a while.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back