September 10th, 2016: Arizona Head-Fi Meet Q3 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2016 at 3:55 PM Post #61 of 148
Hello all, I apologize once again. It appears that we have encountered some delays, but I can finally report this: I have requested a reservation on September 17th at the Harmon Library (main room), from 9am to 4pm, as per our standard times. It is currently pending, so we will have to wait and see. Fingers crossed!

Jul 22, 2016 at 4:14 PM Post #62 of 148
sounds good, my friend Ryan at ModHouseAudio is sending me a pair of Argons for you guys to try, its a limited production T50RP MK2 mod.

So I'll probably bring

Asgard 2
Modi 2 Uber /w AK4396 DAC
HD 600 /w canare star quad cable
ModHouseAudio Argons
and maybe my modded Brainwavz HM5.

Also curious if anyone has Fazored LCD-2, would love to try them on my Asgard 2.
Have no idea how it'll sound on one.

Jul 22, 2016 at 11:44 PM Post #63 of 148
  Hello all, I apologize once again. It appears that we have encountered some delays, but I can finally report this: I have requested a reservation on September 17th at the Harmon Library (main room), from 9am to 4pm, as per our standard times. It is currently pending, so we will have to wait and see. Fingers crossed!

I'll cross my eyes too.
blink.gif

Jul 26, 2016 at 3:46 PM Post #65 of 148
Okay guys, looks like only September 10th is available, and only the meeting rooms at Burton Barr. So, tell me everyone: reserve the 10th, or wait to see if the October rooms are available? What works best for you guys?

September works better for me, since I wont be getting cluttered with school stuff.

But either way I'll attend.

Jul 27, 2016 at 10:13 PM Post #69 of 148
Okay guys, we got it! The reservation is approved! I have also paid the food/drink fee, so that these items may be brought into the rooms (just watch the gear!). Without further adieu, this is what we have scheduled:

The meet will be from 9:00AM to 4:00PM in meeting room A and meeting room B on the first floor of the Burton Barr Central Library in Phoenix, Arizona on Saturday, September 10th 2016. Food and drink will be allowed, and there will be no entry fee of course! Further details TBA, stay tuned!

Jul 28, 2016 at 1:44 AM Post #70 of 148
Count me in.

Eddie Current Balancing Act
• EML 300B mesh
• Mullard ECC35 ADZAM
Woo Audio WA6 (w/DIY mods)
• 6SN7 TungSol Round Plate
• EML 274B
PS Audio DLIII DAC (w/Cullen IV mods)
Senn HD-800 (w/DIY Cardas balanced 'Fat-Pipe' cable)
Denon D7000 (J$ V3 pads)
Audeze LCD-1

Jul 31, 2016 at 7:04 PM Post #72 of 148
Hi. I'm thinking of driving from Los Alamos. It about a 8 hour drive, so I'm not sure yet. If I attend, I'll bring most of my stuff (see my profile). Anyone got an extra bedroom I could crash at? I could get a an AirBnB, but I would prefer to save the dough for more stuff :)

Aug 2, 2016 at 2:36 AM Post #73 of 148
  Hi. I'm thinking of driving from Los Alamos. It about a 8 hour drive, so I'm not sure yet. If I attend, I'll bring most of my stuff (see my profile). Anyone got an extra bedroom I could crash at? I could get a an AirBnB, but I would prefer to save the dough for more stuff :)

I'd be super interested in giving ESP-950 another try, and those Ether C's... my god what a piece of art.

Aug 2, 2016 at 12:39 PM Post #74 of 148
I'll probably be headphoneless this time around (have to send HPs back for maintenance), but can bring the following if anyone is interested:

Centrance Hifi-M8
Meier StageDAC
Pioneer SX-1050

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back