Sensorcom tips for SM3?
Jan 23, 2011 at 11:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

CareyPrice31

Montreal Canadiens
I have heard a lot of buzz about the "Sensorcom" tips for the SM3.

Where would I go about buying them and which ones should I get?

Jan 23, 2011 at 12:48 PM Post #4 of 11

Quote:
Amazing! Couldn't of asked for a better response!

How do you like these tips? Do you find them to be the best?

Quote:

I preferred Shure olives or stock doubles actually, they didn't give a particularly reliable fit in both ears for me, not helped i'm sure by having to butcher the stem by eye to make them a non-ridiculous length

Jan 23, 2011 at 2:09 PM Post #5 of 11
I hope they're good, I've just ordered some of those as well, but am concerned that they won't fit my large ear canals, as the stock double's only just cope.

Typical, I've just looked through all my spare tips and I already have these and they don't fit quite as well as the stock doubles.

Jan 24, 2011 at 5:55 PM Post #6 of 11
These tips fit my SM3 great. The key is to lubricate them a little before inserting them in, so they seal properly.

Mar 21, 2011 at 11:37 PM Post #9 of 11
Quote:
 Yes lubing them up a bit before penetrating the ear canal will help a great deal.

+3, took me a while to figure that out.

Mar 22, 2011 at 5:36 PM Post #11 of 11
Line them up against the stock bi-flanges to get the correct length for the stem then use a nice sharp knife.

I bought them because people said it helps bring out the treble more. To me the treble doesn't seem any better/worse using these than the stock grey bi-flanges.

Removing that green filter in the nozzle had a far more noticeable effect on the treble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back