Sensaphonics ProPhonic 2X-S and an M-Audio Transit
May 2, 2004 at 8:10 AM Post #2 of 5
Why not?.. Why would it not make sense?
smily_headphones1.gif

May 2, 2004 at 11:31 AM Post #3 of 5
I see two errors I made in the previous post. First, I misspelled sense, second I phrased my question wrong. It should have read:

How would Sensaphonics ProPhonic 2X-S and an M-Audio Transit to use with my laptop and iPOD in college work out for me? Is this a good match?

May 2, 2004 at 7:46 PM Post #4 of 5
ama, your "reasked" question does not seem much different than your first. allow me to guess what you might be asking and try to rephrase it more clearly for others:

Will the Prophonics have a good sound synergy when used with my ipod and laptop, both which will be amplified by an M-audio transit?

Does the m-audio compliment and enhance the sound i will get out of my ipod and laptop?

and how good are those prophonics anyway?

does that sound about right ama?

May 2, 2004 at 8:24 PM Post #5 of 5
ProPhonic 2X-S is consistent in its sound signature and delivery, you don't really have to worry about what to pair it up with.. It'll sound good out just about anything. Of course it'll sound better out of certain set-ups as opposed to others, but that's really personal preference of a particular type of sound quality and sound signature "tweak" you want to achieve.

So questioning synergy is really.. well... not an issue you should be all that worried about.

Furthermore, the 2X-S is probably going to be so much superior than everything else you've got anyway, you wouldn't even know whether or not you've achieved the "maximum potential" of it all anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back