Senns HD-497 cables
Oct 8, 2002 at 4:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Necroist

100+ Head-Fier
Crap, my HD497's left cable seem to be borked. My headphones are now one-sided.

So its probably time to look for a replacement cables, any recommendations and price for it?

I would like to go down and get my cables serviced or something cos I'm still under warranty but I lost my warranty card (although I sent the other half to sennheiser a long time ago)

Oct 8, 2002 at 6:42 PM Post #2 of 5
I would contact Senn. If they have your warranty registration, they should be able help you with your problem. I understand they are very helpful. Worth a shot. If nothing else you could order a replacement cable from them.

BTW. Have you tried removing and reinstalling the cable? Might clear up the prob.

Oct 8, 2002 at 10:08 PM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally posted by puppyslugg
I would contact Senn. If they have your warranty registration, they should be able help you with your problem. I understand they are very helpful. Worth a shot. If nothing else you could order a replacement cable from them.

BTW. Have you tried removing and reinstalling the cable? Might clear up the prob.

Tried that, doesn't work.

Hmm, are there any 3rd party cables out there that's pretty cheap, works well and offers great audio quality for the hd497?

I think I'll try and contact senns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back