Sennheiser Sweepstakes Presented by Sonic Electronix
Oct 7, 2015 at 8:57 AM Post #32 of 43
Damn, the other day I saw some guy on the Internet campare this with beats.
How's that comparable?
Sennheiser only focus on the sound.

Not true.. Momentums are one of their most aestheticly pleasing cans. (actually my favorite look personally between all the Sennys)

That design doesn't just come from ONLY focusing on the sound but the complete package.. and its tuning is definitely towards mass market consumers - which is Beats forte (valid comparison here). 

And Beats aren't that bad.. just a bit pricey. Don't follow the sheeps of Headfi...

Oct 7, 2015 at 3:29 PM Post #34 of 43
My friend said the other side of HD630VB is just plain silver, since there are no button, is that right? If it is, I still don't like its look.

But I do really expect its sound.

Sorry for the delay. I wanted to get you the correct answer since I haven't had a chance to see them in person.  Here is an image Sennheiser sent me.

Oct 15, 2015 at 1:28 PM Post #39 of 43
For the person that wins it won't be pricey at all.  If you want more changes get all your family and friends to join. Whoever the lucky winner is gets their ears on the HD630VB before we do. 
gs1000.gif

Nov 2, 2015 at 6:22 PM Post #40 of 43
Hi.

I thought I should drop by and express my thanks. I will ensure my prize is well-maintained through cleaning and absence of abuse. I will also not forget how fortunate I am to be receiving such an extravagant possession.

Much appreciated, SonicElectronix/Sennheiser/Head-Fi; you all are extraordinary!

Nov 2, 2015 at 6:28 PM Post #41 of 43
  Hi.

I thought I should drop by and express my thanks. I will ensure my prize is well-maintained through cleaning and absence of abuse. I will also not forget how fortunate I am to be receiving such an extravagant possession.

Much appreciated, SonicElectronix/Sennheiser/Head-Fi; you all are extraordinary!

Thank you.  Enjoy the Sennheiser IE 80.  Let us know how you like them.

Nov 3, 2015 at 4:55 PM Post #42 of 43

beerchug.gif
Congratulations Winners
beerchug.gif

Sennheiser HD630VB $499.95

1st Place:  Kristen N. 

"I'm so excited for the HD630VB, courtesy of Sennheiser and Sonic Electronix of course! The last headphones I owned were Sony MDR-250V, so I'm ready to be blown away."

Sennheiser IE 80 $319.99

2nd Place: Andrew H.  head-fi user: deamaudj

"I am quite appreciative to have been randomly drawn as the second place recipient in the Head-Fi/Sennheiser Sweepstakes; thank you, Sonic Electronix and Sennheiser, for the glorious IE80!"

Sennheiser Urbanite (Sand) On-Ear $99.95

3rd Place:  Meir L.   head-fi user: ohmohmohm

"Thank you Sonic Electronix and Sennheiser for the continued determination to quality sound" 

Sennheiser Momentum 2 In-Ear $99.95

4th Place: Rahul C.     head-fi user: thesungodra

"Thanks Sonic E. and Sennheiser for these wonderful pair of in-ear's that I've been eyeing for awhile now!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back