Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Oct 30, 2016 at 5:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

mateored

New Head-Fier
I'm selling my Sennheiser RS-220 wireless headphones.  I'm the original owner and although I bought them several years ago, they are in pretty much flawless condition (the pictures show dust and reflections - it's not scratched).  The reason is that I have barely ever used them.  Nothing to do with the sound quality, I just wound up not using them.  I had them hooked up to my home theater system, and they sound great for both music and movies.  They are not the loudest cans you can buy, but they are extremely clear and neutral, as you would expect from open-back Senns.  They can be hooked up via optical, digital coax or analog.  I had them hooked up via coax.  (I can also sell you a 2 meter Wireworld Silver Starlight 6 coax cable if you are interested).

These phones have been discontinued, and it seems that Sennheiser does not make a replacement of this quality.  

Anyway, I recommend you read the numerous reviews out there if you are interested.  I do not have the original box, but I will make sure they are packed securely  Comes with headphones, base station and power cord.  Buyer pays shipping.  Payment by PayPal please.

Users who are viewing this thread