Sennheiser PCX 250 or PX 100 II?
Jun 30, 2012 at 8:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Yogen

New Head-Fier
Apparently I can easily buy sennheiser products from the mexican site, yay! But the products are limited and I came down to these models, the PXC 250 and the PX 100 II.

The PXC 250 are $200 hundred but have a 90$ discount, so they end up 10$ cheaper than the PX 100-II, which are 120.

Which ones do you think are better for me? I need some noise cancelation, but not enough to disappear from the world. Most of the music I listen to is metal, so there's a lot of distorsion and fast double bass drums and blast beats; I like the bass loud, I like to hear it almost as loud as the second/rythm) guitar, but I hate the sub-woofer style bass.

Thank you!

Jul 1, 2012 at 10:01 AM Post #4 of 11
What about the px 200-II? I'm starting to dislike the idea of having a massive controller for the noise cancellation on the pxc 250.

I'd use them just with my phone, maybe with a laptop. I'm also considering buying a sony walkman nwz-z but that'd be in a not so near but not so d far future.

Or any other sennheiser within the price range?

What's your opinion on the cx series? There are like 4 different models at 100$.

Jul 2, 2012 at 1:46 AM Post #5 of 11
the PX200-II provides better isolation thou, mainly due to the padding they used. 
i have not try the PXC250 before, but trust me, Noise cancellation technology usually charge you extra due to the tech they using, so don't expect it will sounded better for higher price.

If you looking for good isolation + sound, how about V-Moda?

Jul 2, 2012 at 1:55 AM Post #6 of 11
Quote:
What about the px 200-II? I'm starting to dislike the idea of having a massive controller for the noise cancellation on the pxc 250.
I'd use them just with my phone, maybe with a laptop. I'm also considering buying a sony walkman nwz-z but that'd be in a not so near but not so d far future.
Or any other sennheiser within the price range?
What's your opinion on the cx series? There are like 4 different models at 100$.

I would suggest anything BUT the PX200-II. Not a very good headphone at all.

Jul 2, 2012 at 7:42 AM Post #7 of 11
Damn! Is just that I can't buy online, but I can buy at sennheiser because I can pay by deposit. The local stores stock is VERY limited and sennheiser's site too
so my choices are few. On the cx series which one you think is best: 300-II, 280, 281, 215 or adidas 310?

Jul 2, 2012 at 7:46 AM Post #8 of 11
Despite the fact that they are an open 'phone, the PX-100 ii are a fantastic 'phone for the price, the bass is full and punchy, they just might be your head phone!

Jul 2, 2012 at 12:23 PM Post #9 of 11
Damn! Is just that I can't buy online, but I can buy at sennheiser because I can pay by deposit. The local stores stock is VERY limited and sennheiser's site too
so my choices are few. On the cx series which one you think is best: 300-II, 280, 281, 215 or adidas 310?

Jul 2, 2012 at 3:05 PM Post #11 of 11
I use them at the office and don't bother anyone.
If you were stting next to someone on the bus, they won't like it!
Really depends on how loud you listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back