Sennheiser Momentum 2 Over Ear
Sep 7, 2020 at 8:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

VS01

New Head-Fier
Hello All,

I know its pretty old model but I purchased Momentum 2 over ear wired model a few days back. I would have preferred trying it before buying but due to current COVID situation couldn't do that. I read some reviews across many sites. Most of the people mentioned they are decent in terms of comfort and sound quality etc. Also noticed people complaining about pressing on ear or irritation after using for over an hour. I was fine with this if its comfortable fora an hour and then requires a break of a minutes.
I have normal size ear or a slightly bigger than normal size ears. My wife has normal or smaller than average size ears. Both of tried M2 and felt severe pain. For my wife it was so much that she didn't want to try again.This was after using only for a few minutes. I kept the headphones stretched (over the box) over night everyday for 4-5 days, tension has reduced a lot but I still feel the pain using it for just 5 minutes. I start feeling heat inside the ear as well. Headphones still press lower part of my ear as my ears. I came across Brainwavz Ear Pads and review is quite good and as per description it is compatible with Momentum 2. I just wanted opinion about these pads against original Earpads. Does it really help reducing the pain.

I was using basic Sony MD and wanted to upgrade for better comfort but I feel my old phones were much more comfortable compared to Momentum 2.0. I sit worth going for Brainwavz Ear Pads?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back