1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Sennheiser MM550: suggestions for alternatives?

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by scuderia, Jan 2, 2012.
  1. scuderia
    Hi guys, I'm new here and looking for some advice. I purchased some Sennheiser MM550s and I just wasn't blown away with the sound quality. They were good, but not great, especially considering they price. I was looking for some alternatives that you guys recommend. They don't have to be Bluetooth. Also, I got an offer to trade them in for a pair of Beats Pro Detox headphones. Would this be a good trade? Any advice is much appreciated. 
    Thanks

2. SCtud
    One of the reviews I read noted that the sound improved dramatically after breaking in. I would consider doing that before making a final judgment. Also, I was able to find a pretty good price on these. Great deal at razordogdeals.com and bestbuy.com. Actually pretty pissed that I didn't see the bestbuy price ($327 before tax) until after I ordered from razordog.

Hoping my reaction is better as there is really nothing out there with this feature set, though it seems there are pretty mixed reviews on Amazon of these.