Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 17, 2012 at 4:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

amcananey

Forever a 500+ Head-Fier
Up for sale are a pair of Sennheiser IE8 IEMs with box, cleaning tool, bass adjustment tool and a boatload of tips. Everything is in excellent condition. I understand that there are some counterfeit IE8s floating around -- I'm convinced these are legitimate and I'm willing to back it up. After you receive these, I'll give you one day to inspect them and try them out. If you think they're fake, send them back to me and I'll refund your money less my shipping costs.

Price includes shipping in the U.S. with tracking. I'm willing to ship outside the U.S. and to help with potential customs issues, but buyer must pay for shipping and any insurance that is desired. Payment is via PayPal gift, otherwise add 3% if paying in dollars, or 4% if paying in any other currency (PayPal charges a 1% foreign transaction fee). Check my feedback and buy with confidence.

Finally, please note: I am leaving on vacation on Saturday (5/19). If these are purchased today, I'll ship them out tomorrow morning. Otherwise they will have to wait until the end of the month.

Best regards,
Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread