Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jan 10, 2013 at 3:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

utdeep

Headphoneus Supremus
Selling my favorite headphone of all time to make way for a new baby. Most of you know how highly regarded the HD800 is... I've never heard a better sounding headphone especially with the Cardas cables.

As you know, the HD800 is susceptible to scratches and dings. After obsessing over so many headphone's appearances for so long, I realized that these battle scars have only made this headphone more attractive to me. They sound so amazing.

The price is firm at $1000 shipped in the continental US via PayPal. This includes the headphones in good condition with the awesome Cardas cables and a nifty little headphone bag. I will post pictures when I can, but if you want a perfect looking headphone, you're probably not in the target market. Buy yourself a silly Ultrasone Edition 8 and "enjoy the music". This is a well used beauty and it sounds amazing. I highly regret having to sell it now, but my newborn comes first.

**10:30AM 1/10/13 Added Pictures **

Jan 10, 2013 at 10:40 AM Post #2 of 5

vc1187

500+ Head-Fier
Quote:
Selling my favorite headphone of all time to make way for a new baby. Most of you know how highly regarded the HD800 is... I've never heard a better sounding headphone especially with the Cardas cables.

As you know, the HD800 is susceptible to scratches and dings. After obsessing over so many headphone's appearances for so long, I realized that these battle scars have only made this headphone more attractive to me. They sound so amazing.

The price is firm at $1000 shipped in the continental US via PayPal. This includes the headphones in good condition with the awesome Cardas cables and a nifty little headphone bag. I will post pictures when I can, but if you want a perfect looking headphone, you're probably not in the target market. Buy yourself a silly Ultrasone Edition 8 and "enjoy the music". This is a well used beauty and it sounds amazing. I highly regret having to sell it now, but my newborn comes first.

When I first read 'new baby' I thought you meant you upgraded to a different pair of more expensive headphones, until I read all the way to the end of the post, hahahaha.

This is one indication that you (as in me) have been snooping around head-fi threads for far too long.

Great price, btw!  $1,000 with an aftermarket cable is tough to beat, for those looking to buy the HD800

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread