Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Nov 21, 2016 at 4:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

WyldeBlue

Head-Fier
Purchased these cans earlier this year while I was stationed in Germany--honestly, to see what all the fuss was about as I was just getting into the world of hifi headphones. I even bought a Cardas aftermarket cable from a fellow Head-Fi'er just to make sure I wasn't missing anything after some fairly glowing reviews of how the Cardas was a clear improvement over the stock cable. I've used the headphones for maybe 15-20 hours on a Burson amp and just few hours on an Oppo HA1. Now, I KNOW I'm supposed to experiencing end-game audio nirvana, but these are just not for me. I think my musical tastes simply aren't quite right for the kind of material the Sennys are purported to shine with, and I don't necessarily have a lot of truly superior recordings to give them a workout anyway.

You can see from the photos what all is included here--the headphones themselves are bone stock and in exceptionally fine, virtually pristine/out-of-the-box condition. I'm fastidious and ultra-careful about the appearance and condition of my gear...a side-effect of my profession and personality I suppose. That said, there is one small flaw/visible sign of use I could find on the right-hand ear cup; it's very tiny, but I wouldn't want to be accused of trying to hide anything as I know how important the physical condition of the 800s are to some people (like me) who would likely continue to handle these cans with silken pot holders or gloves hewn from kitten fur. The outer retail box (not the presentation box with the fabric liner, but the cardboard outer box) definitely saw some better days while it was awaiting my purchase. I taped a few of the larger tears in the box with some clear tape just so they wouldn't get any worse while the military moved these headphones (and all the rest of my stuff) back to the states. Yeah, it's just a wrapper on a box; but I strive to be as forthcoming as possible so you won't be surprised when you crack the package open.

I'm relatively new to Head-Fi (and this is my inaugural post as a Head-Fi seller) but I have over 1000 individual feedback ratings on eBay and I'm still at 100%; I'll be happy to provide you additional information if you want to look me up. For this transaction, I'll cover PayPal fees and insured US shipping--international trading partners contact me for shipping options/costs. 

Nov 28, 2016 at 9:42 PM Post #2 of 4

JoeDoe

Headphoneus Supremus
PMed

Dec 14, 2016 at 9:59 AM Post #4 of 4

WyldeBlue

Head-Fier
Sold, thanks for the inquiries!

Users who are viewing this thread