Sennheiser HD800 Review
Mar 29, 2010 at 9:53 PM Post #46 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by wharfrat1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What I love about them is if you really want to be analytical with a piece, you can choose to focus on each instrument and hear exactly what is being performed by that player. On the other hand, you can just lay back, listen to the entire group, but yet still hear how each seperate performer/intrument plays off/with each other. It's really an amazing listening experience. cans!

Spot on. It took a while for me to adjust to how clearly separated arrangements are. With instruments/voices being so clearly defined and fully formed, I initially had trouble tearing my ear from a specific instrument, as they sound so well realised. Once you get used to that though, relax and take a piece in as whole, these 'phones can be pretty jaw-dropping.

Mar 29, 2010 at 11:22 PM Post #47 of 56
Excellent review, Covenant!

[size=xx-small](Better late than never
smile.gif
)[/size]

May 31, 2010 at 11:47 PM Post #50 of 56
Don't know how I missed this review.  Nice one. 
smile.gif

You should add it to the list of reviews in the "Head Gear" section if you haven't already.

Jun 2, 2010 at 11:09 PM Post #51 of 56

Quote:
Don't know how I missed this review.  Nice one. 
smile.gif

You should add it to the list of reviews in the "Head Gear" section if you haven't already.

x2.

Jul 9, 2010 at 4:34 PM Post #52 of 56
Finally someone using Shpongle to test headphones. FANTASTIC Shpongle and Younger Brother are GREAT for giving your phones a thourough test/work out. Love it!

Jul 10, 2010 at 8:44 PM Post #54 of 56
Same! Great review - not sure how I missed it either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back