1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Sennheiser HD800 + DHC "RS" Silver cable AND DHC "SE" Litz UPOCC Cable (CANADA / USA)

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by shahrose, May 27, 2011.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (47)
  1. Shahrose
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Up for sale is a pair of HD800s (bought in December 2010 - Serial #9311). They're in great condition. A couple of small superficial paint chips at the bottom that are visible if turned upside down. I don't have the box for it....but the cans will be well-packed with their frequency response graph and stock cable.

Also selling the DHC "SE" Litz UPOCC Copper cable for $SOLD ($339 on DHC website) and the flagship DHC "RS" Silver cable for $SOLD ($1040 on DHC website). Both 6 ft. SE cables with soft black multifilament sheathing. Only the RS cable is shown in the pics. The Litz Cable pics will be uploaded soon.

Price is $SOLD + shipping for the headphones. Canadians will get priority in this sale. Paypal Gift or EMT please.

2. magiccabbage
    pics of the chips?

3. Shahrose
    Will upload by this weekend. Chips makes it sound worse than they are...a few millimetre scratches. You can see for yourself when I upload.

4. magiccabbage
    sorry

5. hjfxjf
    Oh, I wish I did not buy HD700. I am living in Waterloo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.