Sennheiser HD800 Certificate for Frequency Response Arrived
Sep 9, 2014 at 3:07 PM Post #572 of 746
  Not a big issue, but I'm just curious to know why some people obscure the last three digits of the sn? Did you steal your HD800's and are worried about the original owner finding out.............?
confused_face_2.gif

I don't know either, but everyone seems to be doing it so I did it too :)

Sep 12, 2014 at 3:09 PM Post #577 of 746
I hid mine because it has two number three's... And they looked like two sets of boobies.** 33 ** 
redface.gif

Oct 17, 2014 at 2:06 PM Post #583 of 746

Try here:
http://en-de.sennheiser.com/service-support-services-register-your-product
and remember to key-in your HD800 serial no.

Might be a dumb question, but I registered mine under the "en-us.sennheiser" I assume it's en-[your country here]? Or do you have to register it under the link you provided?
Thanks.

Oct 22, 2014 at 6:46 PM Post #584 of 746
  Might be a dumb question, but I registered mine under the "en-us.sennheiser" I assume it's en-[your country here]? Or do you have to register it under the link you provided?
Thanks.

Follow the link provided.  Seems to be that only the German or European site offers you the option of receiving a freq certificate.

Oct 23, 2014 at 2:30 AM Post #585 of 746
[quote="kool] The HD800 seems to do everything extremely well. I need to audition them.[/quote]
they're an absolutely incredible headphone.

All the smoothness we loved from the HD-600 & HD-650, but finally with decent treble, and a soundstage that rivals the AKG 6, 7, and 8-series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back