Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 27, 2013 at 12:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Girls Generation

Headphoneus Supremus
I'm selling my beloved Sennheiser HD800 bought in March 2013. They are a recent production S/N at 208xx. This means you have 1 year and 10 months of warranty left.
The reason why I'm selling them is because I'm going IEM for portable, and nearfield speakers for the rest. 
Condition would be an 8/10 because although they're new, they've been to a couple meets where they've been man handled, even though I took care of them like a baby and has always been on a stand whilst in my hands... I'm never taking anything to a meet ever again. I've tried to capture the scuffs as best as I could with an iPhone camera, and in actuality, they aren't that bad as they seem.
All original accessories (cable, foam, case, booklets, package) included, and FR chart from Sennheiser as well.
The famous Anax Mod 2.0 is installed where it tames the sibilance a bit without affecting other aspects of sound. At request, it can be removed prior to sale.

Price is SOLD. Please add 3% for PP fees, shipping is separate and to be discussed. I also accept Interac e-transfer and Moneygram.

Price is FIRM; lowballers will be ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread