1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Sennheiser HD650

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (6)
  1. Firstandrepair
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    This ad is for a very lightly used pair of Sennheiser HD650 headphones.  I bought these a few months ago when Newegg was selling them for $290. I've enjoyed them immensely, and am only selling them to purchase a more portable setup for my work.  I've maybe put in around 60-80 hours of use on them, they're still basically brand new.  It'll come with the original box as well.

I'm also selling a black schiit stack (Lyr and Bifrost USB) if you're interested: http://www.head-fi.org/t/774060/black-schiit-stack-lyr-bifrost-usb. These headphones pair incredibly well with them. Of course, if you're wanting to purchase the schiit stack and headphones, I can bundle price them all at $1,000 even (including shipping/fees)

I'm asking $280 even for the HD650s given their flawless aesthetic and working condition.  The price is firm. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. However, at this time I'm not able to add anymore pictures to this listing, as I've already packed them ready to ship.

Thanks!

2. Nebakanezzar
    Hi,

i am interested in these headphones. please let me know if they are still available.

thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.