Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Apr 22, 2013 at 2:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Erieg

100+ Head-Fier
Due to unfortunate circumstances I am forced to sell my audio gear that I purchased in January. This ad is to sell my Sennheiser hd650s. They are in mint condition. No physical defects and sound amazing, I did replace the 1/4 inch to 1/8th in adapter (as shown in the pictures) with a much smaller one for ease of use. I also have the original box they came in for storage. In addition I will include the WooAudio headphone stand. It's a very nice metal stand that the 650s fit on perfectly and I will include a hard shell travel case that I purchased and never had a chance to use.

I am asking $375 and I will pay for expedited shipping.

Apr 27, 2013 at 1:54 AM Post #2 of 3

Exitboon

New Head-Fier
Hello I am very interested in these cans. They seem to be in pretty good condition. If i may ask, do you have the receipt with these? I think that would be highly relevant if I ever needed to use the manufacture warranty. I can only do 2 private messages a day since my account is brand new. So posting on this thread would be most beneficial. Or you can email me at Exitboon@gmail.com. Ill throw you my phone number not on a public forum so we can talk if your down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread