Type
For Trade
Currency
USD
Price
Apr 29, 2015 at 11:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

KaminKevCrew

100+ Head-Fier
I have a pair of Sennheiser HD650s for sale. They are in pretty much perfect condition, no scratches or anything. The only time that they have been away from my desk was when I transported them to the recent Seattle meet at Bottlehead HQ. They were transported in the factory box. The box itself is also in quite good condition. I got these recently off of another head-fi'er, http://www.head-fi.org/t/762755/bundle-sennheiser-hd650-and-hd600-includes-us-shipping-and-paypal-fees <= that's the original ad. Since I got them, they have seen roughly 20-25 hours of use at most. All of the pads feel like they just came from the factory, although the band doesn't clamp too hard (I'm not sensitive to that, so it may just be me). The pins in the headphones are tight, and I am sure they have never been inserted the wrong way. 

Reason for sale is that I have a pair of Shure SE535s, and I'd like to get more use out of those. I'm also going to be trying to get my hands on a pair of LCD-2s so I won't need these anymore. 

I payed exactly $300 for these. I would like to trade for a Shiit Magni 2 Uber/Modi 2 Uber stack, or something of a similar price. Note: I need the amp to have RCA pre-out like the Magni 2, because I have a pair of speakers that run off RCA. If you have a non-uber modi, I will still consider it, because having optical and COAX in are less critical too me, but definitely a plus.

I'll pay shipping for whichever one is more expensive to ship, if you'll cover shipping of the cheaper items. Will ship in a larger box, so that the Sennheiser box is not damaged during shipping. I'd also be happy to do local pick-up, I live in Tacoma, Washington, but I can drive up to Seattle/that area, or roughly the same distance in any other direction. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread