So I got these in a trade and literally had them less than an hour before deciding I needed to make a balanced cable for them. First up, I had to figure out the wiring. The plug that goes into the left cup is a 2.5mm TRRS. Hmm ok, that hopefully means it's a 4 wire cable already so I can just hack the stock cable. I found this (link) which confirmed it, so choppity chop went the cable. After opening up the cups and fiddling around with a multimeter on the cable and drivers, I've got the following: T - left+ (white wire) R - right+ (red wire) R - left- (black wire) S - right- (blue wire) The circuit board is labeled but very difficult to see. I sketched it out on paper with labels. strip those ends (26 gauge) Connect to a 4-pin XLR(m) pin 1 = left+ (white) pin 2 = left- (black) pin 3 = right+ (red) pin 4 = right- (blue) Slap some heat shink on there since it's too skinny to be gripped properly by the cable clamp. I used 4 layers. Here we go... And done. Plugged into Nuforce HA-200 monoblocks.