Sennheiser HD580 for sale (HD650 cable)
Sep 15, 2009 at 10:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

analog'd

1000+ Head-Fier
SOLD

I bought these a month ago from another head-fier(for $xxx delivered). they sound incredibly good but I've since bought Rs1i's and need the money.

I bought a new headband pad for them ($16) which is what they will be sold with and they have an HD650 cable. they could use a new set of earpads and I believe they are priced accordingly: $xxx shipped is what I am asking. $xxx plus shipping outside the continental USA.

the listing that i bought them from follows:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi,

I would like to sell my pair of HD580 headphones.

The headphones currently have the HD650 cable connected. The sale comes with the original HD580 cable as well.

I have one HD600 grill which I will ship as well. I didn't know they didn't come in pairs when I ordered.

I slightly modified these headphones by removing the inner foam. I read a lot about the mod so I had to try it.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

the grille and original cable are include.

this is a really good deal for someone!

check my feedback here and at Audiogon.com as Tagyerit

Sep 17, 2009 at 12:11 AM Post #5 of 8

Mr C

100+ Head-Fier
I'm interested too, any idea how much shipping to france would cost?

Sep 18, 2009 at 6:00 PM Post #7 of 8

analog'd

1000+ Head-Fier
if i was smart enough to remember how i put a link to pics up here i would do so. in the meantime, anyone who'd like pics please send me an email address and i'll forward some.

the only pics i've been sending so far were actually taken to highlight their one "fault", which are the worn earpads. so this evening i will take shots that document the fact that except for the earpads these are in super excellent shape. i will try to figure how to post them or a link to them in this thread, but if i can't i will email them to anyone who wants to see them.

Feb 4, 2011 at 3:58 AM Post #8 of 8

Melvins

Fake trader feedback from duplicate account: Frankzappa92.
Aka: Melvins92
BAD TRADER
where did you get them man?

Users who are viewing this thread