Sennheiser HD239 or HD449
Jun 25, 2012 at 9:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

blue5

New Head-Fier
Right so let me start of by saying that I'm not all that clever with sound, I'm planning on purchasing a headphone to enjoy my music. My budget is quite tight (around £60-80), with that in mind I decided to take a look at some headphones on Amazon, I came across two that took my interest...thus from the title the headphones where the sennheiser HD219 and the HD449. As a personal opinion, they both seem to be quite good headphones for the price that they are at but I cant decide which one to buy. 
I listen to pretty all genres of music (rock, country, rap...etc.) so I'm just wondering which one would be the best purchase for me. 

Thanks guys
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 26, 2012 at 6:38 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
Right so let me start of by saying that I'm not all that clever with sound, I'm planning on purchasing a headphone to enjoy my music. My budget is quite tight (around £60-80), with that in mind I decided to take a look at some headphones on Amazon, I came across two that took my interest...thus from the title the headphones where the sennheiser HD219 and the HD449. As a personal opinion, they both seem to be quite good headphones for the price that they are at but I cant decide which one to buy. 
I listen to pretty all genres of music (rock, country, rap...etc.) so I'm just wondering which one would be the best purchase for me. 

Thanks guys
smily_headphones1.gif

The sennheiser HD 449 is way above the HD 219, and also a very balanced headphone , if you are not too picky about bass(hard hitting) then go with the HD 449 or for more bass with the same crystal clear sound that the HD 449 offers , try the HD 439

Jun 27, 2012 at 6:04 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:
The sennheiser HD 449 is way above the HD 219, and also a very balanced headphone , if you are not too picky about bass(hard hitting) then go with the HD 449 or for more bass with the same crystal clear sound that the HD 449 offers , try the HD 439

ditto, the 449 is much better than 219 imo, but it also is larger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back