Sennheiser HD 700: Officially Unveiled at CES 2012!
Feb 12, 2012 at 9:06 PM Post #1,711 of 3,545

Quote:
It wouldn't be so bad if some posters weren't allergic to intelligent discussion.
rolleyes.gif

Empowering women can help reduce birth rates- women that have access to education and paying jobs outside the home, rights that protect their freedom tend to have fewer and healthier children. Women comprise about half the world’s population, do almost all domestic work, take care of children, and do most of the work associated with growing food, gather fuel wood, and hauling water etc. Giving women legal rights and the opportunity to become educated and earn income outside the home will slow population growth.

Feb 12, 2012 at 9:09 PM Post #1,712 of 3,545

Quote:

Empowering women can help reduce birth rates- women that have access to education and paying jobs outside the home, rights that protect their freedom tend to have fewer and healthier children. Women comprise about half the world’s population, do almost all domestic work, take care of children, and do most of the work associated with growing food, gather fuel wood, and hauling water etc. Giving women legal rights and the opportunity to become educated and earn income outside the home will slow population growth.

Thanks for getting the thread back on topic. 

Feb 12, 2012 at 9:19 PM Post #1,716 of 3,545
This is the worst derailment in the domestic United States since the aeroplane crash involving Christian Bale and Paul Stanley when the Boeing Dreamliner they were occupying suffered extensive damage to the carbon fiber structure due to multiple impacts with coastal sea birds that weighed about 12-14kg each.

Feb 12, 2012 at 9:24 PM Post #1,719 of 3,545

Quote:
This is the worst derailment in the domestic United States since the aeroplane crash involving Christian Bale and Paul Stanley when the Boeing Dreamliner they were occupying suffered extensive damage to the carbon fiber structure due to multiple impacts with coastal sea birds that weighed about 12-14kg each.

Planes can derail?  Who knew?

Feb 12, 2012 at 9:27 PM Post #1,720 of 3,545

Quote:
Planes can derail?  Who knew?

only when they are travelling perpendicular to each other. Thank the heavens those who have diabetes or less than perfect vision aren't air traffic controllers

Feb 12, 2012 at 11:20 PM Post #1,722 of 3,545
Intelligence starts when a lifeform has at least two neurons to rub together.
All else is eggplant or less.

Vive Le Sennheiser HD700.

Feb 13, 2012 at 4:23 AM Post #1,723 of 3,545

Quote:

^ Sorry, but I think saying Quebec French is closer to Renaissance French is an overstatement. The French canadian accents are horrible, and unfortunately I speak my french that way >.<

C'est vrai.

Quote:
Actually partly true - as English in America was relatively isolated for a couple of hundred years.

But newer words and lazy changes (thru instead of through, sox instead of socks, etc.) are all US changes.

Languages change and evolve, that's normal.

Quote:
I didn't say Renaissance French was an elegant or ugly sounding language. I just said that it's likely Quebec French is truer to the old French than today's European French, ugly or beautiful, that's your judgement :D.

My judgement is that Louis XIV didn't sound like a Quebecois lumberjack.  
tongue.gif

Quote:
I wanna hear more about the non-ring driver. 

Ecoutez bien!  

Quote:
This thread should be renamed because last 50 or so pages have absolutely nothing to do with HD700.

That's just....like....your opinion, dood.  

Quote:

Wouldn't increased female conversation and dialogue be an unwanted byproduct of such an experiment?  
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back